GDT: Wings vs chi 2/20/19 7:30 pm est nbcsn

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
Dz3kbGeWoAEq9XO.jpg

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I would have preferred literally any other partner for Hronek than Daley right now.

I would also Ras be sent to Tri City immediately instead of playing 8 minutes with that black hole of a line.

Reactions: Cyborg Yzerberg

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Why? He’s not really shown and offensive instincts this year in the NHL, and he’s not good defensively. It’d be like Charlie Brown vs the football for 18 minutes.
As part of his evaluation. Players don't play in a vacuum, their output is greatly affected by their linemates.

He may fall on his face, like he has done numerous times this year, or he may flourish. Going into the off season, it would give him a better idea of what he needs to work on to be able to play with Larkin.

I just don't buy this concept that players have to "earn" the right. This is all about the rebuild and what is good for the long term. It never hurts to play with the de facto leader of this team.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
As part of his evaluation. Players don't play in a vacuum, their output is greatly affected by their linemates.

He may fall on his face, like he has done numerous times this year, or he may flourish. Going into the off season, it would give him a better idea of what he needs to work on to be able to play with Larkin.

I just don't buy this concept that players have to "earn" the right. This is all about the rebuild and what is good for the long term. It never hurts to play with the de facto leader of this team.

Output can be affected by linemates, but the very good (and better) players tend to produce no matter who they play with. Ras, honestly, shouldn't even be on the team. He is a victim of a junior league that has set transfer terms for the best league in the world. In a just world he'd be in Grand Rapids.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Why? He’s not really shown and offensive instincts this year in the NHL, and he’s not good defensively. It’d be like Charlie Brown vs the football for 18 minutes.

Neither has Abdelkader but how long was he stapled to Larkin's hip?

Hopefully its a closer game, considering we have our entire lineup in and healthy it should be. I want to beat Chicago lol we can go back to losing games after this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad