GDT: Wings @ vegas 10:00 pm et 3/23/19

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
That kid line really worked the Vegas squad for a shift there. Liked what I saw. Quick puck movements and just attacking the net.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
No u.

You're right, and it was a cool little kick. I should have clarified and said a pass where it's a crisp tape-to-tape pass. It really doesn't matter in the long run, but it'd be nice to see.

Those will come, I’m not sure how much pure skill the kid has to be a top end player but there is no denying his hockey iq he thinks the game at a super high level even at the nhl level

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
3 games...3 assists. None of them primary or impressive assists...but ayyyyyyyyyy. Points are points!
Are you kidding? He stole the puck, his play was just as important as the primary assist, they wouldn't have had the puck if it weren't for him. Also his assist to Nielsen was primary and a sick tip pass.

E:quoted wrong post**

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Even that last play ya Hirose gets knocked off the puck but his thought process was awesome looking to cut back and hit a trailer

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
That Larkin check on Stasny was nice, Tom Wilson should watch and learn how to hit a man in the body.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Let’s calm down. He’s actually looked engaged and skating hard so far
Totally agree, how is he putrid he made a nice pass to Bertuzzi and the guy hooked him then he shot on the second one and unfortunately hit his own guy. Mantha has looked fabulous so far tonight especially compared to his latest games

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Dylan Larkin is in almost every single NHL commercial. I think TZE has said something about that in the past.

Oct 18, 2006
Totally agree, how is he putrid he made a nice pass to Bertuzzi and the guy hooked him then he shot on the second one and unfortunately hit his own guy. Mantha has looked fabulous so far tonight especially compared to his latest games
He had a 4 on 1 and shot into a guys skate. He doesn't think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad