Deerfield Beach, FL
D2Wec1PVAAEcWgq.jpg

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Hope Larkin will demote to third line , just for couple shifts

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
He has had a rough rookie year. Too good for juniors not eligible for GR and good enough yet for everyday nhler.... purgatory

Not good enough for the Wings? Lol. He has twice as many points as DLR in 2 more games. Why don't you look up the 2017 draft- 7 players out of 217 have more points than Ras. I'm not saying he's a dominant figure or anything, but he's easily held his own.

It's kind of funny fans who want the team to get younger... just so they can crap on them for not being as good as they fantasized.

Last edited:

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
I actually think this season was good for Rasmussen’s development. He needed to get introduced to what real physical play is. I expect he hits the weight room hard this summer, and becomes much stronger on his skates next year.

Reactions: gbdet

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
As chances commented in the NHL thread, Vegas is getting hot at the right time. I saw a few games over the last two weeks and they are flying. Tuch, Marshessault, etc. now they've added Stone- they are better than last year.

Hoping for another fast game tonight and Vegas to put on a show.

Reactions: Filppula

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Not good enough for the Wings? Lol. He has twice as many points as DLR in 2 more games. Why don't you look up the 2017 draft- 7 players out of 217 have more points than Ras. I'm not saying he's a dominant figure or anything, but he's easily held his own.

It's kind of funny fans who want the team to get younger... just so they can crap on them for not being as good as they fantasized.

That's because Rasmussen was forced to the NHL because of stupid CHL rules. He definitely does not look like he belongs here. He should be in the AHL.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I actually think this season was good for Rasmussen’s development. He needed to get introduced to what real physical play is. I expect he hits the weight room hard this summer, and becomes much stronger on his skates next year.
Him and Zadina

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Playing vs Vegas its like getting under the truck , not much fun , but today is only day of the week I can see my wings . Hope they try to compete

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Helm-Larkin-Mantha
Bertuzzi-AA-Glendening
Vanek-Nielsen-Hirose
Puempel-Ehn-Kuffner
DD-Hronek
Kronwall-Bowey
Lashoff-Witkowski

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
That second line is such an eye sore. Bert needs to be with Larkin for the rest of the season. I don't even see the reasoning behind breaking up a line that appeared to have so much chemistry not so long ago.

Reactions: marcmadsen

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
do you prefer Larkin with mentally ill Mantha and low hockey iq Helm? I just said couple shifts

The moment you Wings fans wanted Nyquist traded this is what happens. Decreased scoring. And on top of all that Larkin is struggling not because of “mentally ill” Mantha, who despite all of the trash he gets and being injured for a month still has nearly 20G on the season. (Yes, he’s inconsistent but you put his ass with Larkin), but it’s due to Larkin clearly not being 100%

Larkin is the 1st line no matter who’s with him. Mantha is fine, but if you stick Bertuzzi up with them then it further decreases scoring dept. “only for a couple shifts” - what’s the purpose?

C’mon, common sense. Posts like these are baffling

Reactions: lilidk

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
The moment you Wings fans wanted Nyquist traded this is what happens. Decreased scoring. And on top of all that Larkin is struggling not because of “mentally ill” Mantha, who despite all of the trash he gets and being injured for a month still has nearly 20G on the season. (Yes, he’s consistent but you put his ass with Larkin), but it’s due to Larkin clearly not being 100%

Larkin is the 1st line no matter who’s with him. Mantha is fine, but if you stick Bertuzzi up with them then it further decreases scoring dept. “only for a couple shifts” - what’s the purpose.

C’mon, common sense.
Man if we just kept Nyquist we would be so much closer to the rebuild.....

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
The moment you Wings fans wanted Nyquist traded this is what happens. Decreased scoring. And on top of all that Larkin is struggling not because of “mentally ill” Mantha, who despite all of the trash he gets and being injured for a month still has nearly 20G on the season. (Yes, he’s consistent but you put his ass with Larkin), but it’s due to Larkin clearly not being 100%

Larkin is the 1st line no matter who’s with him. Mantha is fine, but but if you stick Bertuzzi up with them then it further decreases scoring depth

C’mon, common sense.
Normally I would agree with you, but we're talking about sticking Helm on the first line and moving Bert to a line with AA as the center and LGD as the other wing ... Realistically, how much scoring do you expect out of a line like that? With Bert up on the first at least it gives us two lines worth watching. In general, I'm firmly against breaking up lines that show good chemistry. It's just counterproductive.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Normally I would agree with you, but we're talking about sticking Helm on the first line and moving Bert to a line with AA as the center and LGD as the other wing ... Realistically, how much scoring do you expect out of a line like that? With Bert up on the first at least it gives us two lines worth watching. In general, I'm firmly against breaking up lines that show good chemistry. It's just counterproductive.

I’d rather just keep Bert with AA who’s flying atm. It’s either AA or Larkin atm. I’d rather let AA have the groove while still learning center. Better for him considering Larkin will eventually bounce back anyways.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
do you prefer Larkin with mentally ill Mantha and low hockey iq Helm? I just said couple shifts
Wouldn't it make more sense to swap Helm and Hirose? I don't think he's ready for 1st line duties yet... but it also doesn't help to have a guy with 9 goals on the first line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad