Confirmed with Link: Wings set to name Yzerman GM today

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Is the honeymoon phase over for anyone?

It’s not for me.

I mean he hasn't even done anything yet really

as far as i'm concerned though "honeymoon phases" aren't a thing,Yzerman is a fresh start so we get to let go of some emotional baggage over bad moves which is nice but if he starts doing stupid things i'm not about to not complain about it just because he's Yzerman and he's new

Reactions: jkutswings

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
I mean he hasn't even done anything yet really

as far as i'm concerned though "honeymoon phases" aren't a thing,Yzerman is a fresh start so we get to let go of some emotional baggage over bad moves which is nice but if he starts doing stupid things i'm not about to not complain about it just because he's Yzerman and he's new

Oh I have no doubt the first move he makes some are going to criticize and put him on a short lease but I can’t see an alternative to him that would be a better option but that’s that

With the draft and FA coming up the excitement is big

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
To anybody who thought fans would lose interest once the rebuild began, I respectfully disagree. Between the young players making progress and the front office changes and the upcoming draft/UFA/RFA season, I'll take this era over the "extend the streak" era any day.

Yep, I'd rather watch an 82 game season with exciting, skilled young players than an 86-87 game season (counting 4-5 game 1st rd loss) with what we had in that period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad