Confirmed with Link: Wings Release Prospect Tourney Roster & Schedule

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I like to see Tyutyaev - Lombardi - Soderblom line, 2 skilled setup guys and power forward who is a good netfront and finisher

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Instead of the streaming from the Wings' site? Or just hoping for a stream at all? Pretty sure the Wings games will all be on their little chunk of nhl.com.
Hope for any stream. The most important thing I like to see is our defansman , Ed, AJ and Viro

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Cleary's just like, "Why are you still here, Art? What secret blackmail things do you have on the Illitch family?"

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
D7F223A0-C783-457F-83A4-2C9D613033FE.jpeg

Out to dinner in TC, here for a conference.
Look who I found.
Drew Worrad, future Goalie1, and Trenton Bliss
Looks like Cossa is getting to be friends with recent Griffins Signees! Does that mean he is destined for GR?!

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
View attachment 584644
Out to dinner in TC, here for a conference.
Look who I found.
Drew Worrad, future Goalie1, and Trenton Bliss
Looks like Cossa is getting to be friends with recent Griffins Signees! Does that mean he is destined for GR?!
Cossa is more than likely not going back to Edmonton, and he's not eligible for the WJC in December, because he will be 20 in November. So there's no reason to think he won't be going to GR. It will be the best for his development so that he can finally iron out those technical deficiencies with less pressure to have to win now, if he was back on his junior team.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Cossa is more than likely not going back to Edmonton, and he's not eligible for the WJC in December, because he will be 20 in November. So there's no reason to think he won't be going to GR. It will be the best for his development so that he can finally iron out those technical deficiencies with less pressure to have to win now, if he was back on his junior team.
Thanks for the clarity!

I just thought it was fun to see these guys out n about and thought maybe his choice of dinner mates was noteworthy. As they were finishing up, Ivan Ivan walked in.

Reactions: golffuul

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
That the "highly touted" Nick Robertson still has to come to Prospect Camps is pretty telling about his game.

Toronto is gunning hard for a W at this tournament to say they've won SOMETHING since the 60s.

Too bad for them they're just going to get handshake line respect again.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: golffuul

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Oof what a kick in d**k, I knew that the tourney started tomorrow and just assumed that the Wings would be playing on the first day so Ive been pumped up all week for Thursday...and then I just checked the schedule. Friday...so it looks like Ill be watching the blues vs the bjs for my hockey fix tomorrow. YAY!

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I hope the Wings fill the net if/when Petruzzelli plays. Pumped to watch some Detroit hockey!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad