Confirmed with Link: Wings Release Prospect Tourney Roster & Schedule

bedtime20

nap nap
Nov 30, 2018
Metro Detroit
Do you think there's a chance we sign Oke? He looked good at dev camp but didn't see him play at the WJC. We also didn't draft a goalie this summer unlike most other years and lost rights to Larsson & Eliasson.
I hope, it would be dumb to invite him to all these camps and not draft/sign
him. He got the only shutout for USA at the Wjc. Wouldn’t hurt to have him.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Depending upon the outcome of this tourney we may have to ask mods to officially change the name of @Lil Sebastian Cossa to reflect the proper spelling of his name.

Eat a dick. I’m on this Cossa train and there ain’t no gettin off till the end of the line!

Also… good lord. Goalies don’t bust within the first year unless they’re playing like Vesa Toskala or Tim Cheveldae in a lower league. Would you guys have turned on King Henrik this quick? Like I get the joke about bust in names, but come on. There has to be some like “this kid wasn’t planning on making it to the show for like two-three more years.”

Ivanna bust
We call him Ivan Ivan because that name is ducking incredible. It overrules being bad at hockey

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
Eat a dick. I’m on this Cossa train and there ain’t no gettin off till the end of the line!

Also… good lord. Goalies don’t bust within the first year unless they’re playing like Vesa Toskala or Tim Cheveldae in a lower league. Would you guys have turned on King Henrik this quick? Like I get the joke about bust in names, but come on. There has to be some like “this kid wasn’t planning on making it to the show for like two-three more years.”

We call him Ivan Ivan because that name is ducking incredible. It overrules being bad at hockey
It's a bust name! That's all I had!

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020

Henrik Lundqvist's name is too cool to have the word "bust" added to it. That overrode any bust potential for him. However, Sebustian has a ring to it...:sarcasm:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Yeah. He’s gonna be Sebustian because they’ll make a bronze head for him in Toronto.

And come on…. King Bust? Henrik Bustqvist?

He is too cool for the bust moniker to affect him. Also… he’s one of the single most attractive people on the planet. It’s literally not fair to be that good looking and that good at your job.

Steve91

Oct 8, 2017
Is that the Ivan Ivan who just played in the WJC? I thought he looked pretty damn good and I'd be shocked he's been undrafted.

Reactions: golffuul

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Is that the Ivan Ivan who just played in the WJC? I thought he looked pretty damn good and I'd be shocked he's been undrafted.
I believe it is. Hopefully he has a good prospect tournament and earns a contract. I also thought he played a pretty good tourney!

He also has the best name in hockey so I may be just a bit bias

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah. He’s gonna be Sebustian because they’ll make a bronze head for him in Toronto.

And come on…. King Bust? Henrik Bustqvist?

He is too cool for the bust moniker to affect him. Also… he’s one of the single most attractive people on the planet. It’s literally not fair to be that good looking and that good at your job.

Well at least he’s got the looks going for him Because he’s not that great at his job Anymore.

And I still say Cossa looks like Jean Ralphio from Parks and Rec.

giphy.gif

Reactions: RedHawkDown

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Jul 6, 2012
Well at least he’s got the looks going for him Because he’s not that great at his job Anymore.

And I still say Cossa looks like Jean Ralphio from Parks and Rec.

giphy.gif
So who is he gonna open up entertainment 720 with? And when will they be flusssshh. With casssssh

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I get that Kasper is very likely not ready for the NHL, but is there a reason other than the SHL season starts earlier that he isn't at least given a chance to be at main camp? Top 10 pick should at least get the chance unless they feel he is 2-3 years away or something.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I get that Kasper is very likely not ready for the NHL, but is there a reason other than the SHL season starts earlier that he isn't at least given a chance to be at main camp? Top 10 pick should at least get the chance unless they feel he is 2-3 years away or something.
The potential risk of messing with a crucial development year far outweighs the benefit of "giving him a chance" at main camp.
I'd look at Seider, Raymond, Edvinsson and others as success stories of letting these kids focus on developing. William Eklund is a cautionary tale of a kid that never looked right after having a messy start of the season because San Jose wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

Reactions: lilidk

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Possible lineup:

G Cossa
G Bednar
G Oke (try-out)

LD Edvinsson
D Johansson
LD Sebrango
RD Barton
LD Viro
RD Plandowski
LD Mathurin

C/LW Zito
CR Worrad
LW Bliss
W Hanas
C Lombardi
LW Tyutyayev
LW Piercey (try-out, Lombardi linemate)
CR Jake Uberti (try-out)
CR Limpar-Lanz (try-out)
CR Anctil (try-out)
W Söderblom
CL Ivan (try-out)
CL Mathieu (try-out)
LW Martin (try-out)

LW Söderblom
LW Tyutyayev
LW Bliss
LW Martin / LW Piercey (Try-outs)

C Lombardi
C Zito
CR Worrad/Uberti/Anctil/Limpar-Lanz (one of the right-handed Centers, three will go RW)
CL Ivan/Mathieu

RW Hanas
CRW Worrad/Uberti/Anctil/Limpar-Lanz

Tough to build a roster of these guys, but maybe something like this

Edvinsson - Plandowski
Sebrango - Johansson
Viro - Barton

(Mathurin)

Plandowski and Barton are Righties and Johansson has played right side efffectively. Defence can be set properly.

Söderblom - Lombardi - Hanas
Tyutyayev - Zito - Uberti
Bliss - Worrad - Anctil
Martin - Ivan - Limpar-Lanz

(Piercey, Mathieu)

So many try-outs, and you don't really know about them.

These forwards lines are pure lottery. Think Amadeus Lombardi has to be 1st line Center and Söderblom on his wing. Then it can be anything.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
The potential risk of messing with a crucial development year far outweighs the benefit of "giving him a chance" at main camp.
I'd look at Seider, Raymond, Edvinsson and others as success stories of letting these kids focus on developing. William Eklund is a cautionary tale of a kid that never looked right after having a messy start of the season because San Jose wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

He wouldn't be missing a development year though. If he made the team great, if not he joins his Swedish team afterwards.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
He wouldn't be missing a development year though. If he made the team great, if not he joins his Swedish team afterwards.
Not missing, but messing with it. Again, look at Eklund. There's really no substantial benefit to bouncing these kids back and forth between teams and continents.

Reactions: Henkka

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
That forward lineup is atrocious outside of a couple guys, but the D is stacked.

Soderblom is the only forward really worth watching. Tut could be entertaining too I guess

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: