GDT: Wings @ pens 7:00 pm est 12/27/18

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
I think our guys deserve credit there, the Pens have been doing that cycle a lot and they jumped it and out numbered them quickly.

All three guys moved as a unit there in terms of the forwards. Glad to see the other two get assists wasn't sure they would.

Oh, definitely. I just hate Malkin and enjoy pointing out his errors.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
You def have a case but to me I dont know why AA seems faster. He sort of remembers me of #91. (Not saying he is as good as him at all!)

For me that is the prettier gate. AA is a beautiful skater. Larkin has anger in his stride, he looks like he is working to go that fast.

Eichel has that beautiful long stride as well that is incredibly fluid in terms of a guy that like AA just makes it look easy at times while still moving that fast.

AA is one of the most engaging hockey players I have ever seen in terms of his game has a real spectacular element. I am hard on him because I want to see it more, but man he does things that are incredibly rare and he does them in a way that makes you just shake your head and applaud at times.

I think he dropped off a bit before the injury, but I have been pleased with AA for a lot of the year. He wasn't great at times tonight but he is coming back, he is going to be up and down for a bit. Hopefully he can get back to his early November form.

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
thats not a crosscheck on the goalie there? yes he was pushed but he flat out crosschecked the goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad