GDT: Wings @ pens 7:00 pm est 12/27/18

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
When we start on time we can't finish. When we don't we can play catch up but give it away in OT. This team is stuck in the mud.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Larkin scored a beauty, and some of the kids showed good flashes. As much as I don't like Pittsburgh, there are still silver linings to this loss.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I still feel like next season this team can get back to having a realistic shot to make the playoffs for the right reasons. This season is going in the right direction, we've played more than most teams beneath us, so hopefully we fall down to the bottom 5 by the end of the year.

Reactions: jkutswings

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I still feel like next season this team can get back to having a realistic shot to make the playoffs for the right reasons. This season is going in the right direction, we've played more than most teams beneath us, so hopefully we fall down to the bottom 5 by the end of the year.
I feel that we have played against a ton of backup goalies. Hopefully that isn't the reason the team has taken a step forward in the win column.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
We are 7 points away from a playoff spot, but only 3 points above rock bottom.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I get that we won't be the most talented team for a long time now but can we at least play an entertaining game?
It sure would be nice if all our shitty players could play hockey better, right?

Hell, at least they were pressuring and hitting posts and shit. That was far from our least entertaining game.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That 3rd line and Abdelkader...ugh, I wish we had management that actually gave a ****.

It's sad that De La Rose would be a better first line option than him

That is more the lengths you are willing to go to in your hatred for Abdelkader.

He has outproduced JDLR at every single level of hockey that you could compare them at except WJC. Of course that would be the same year he was the Most Outstanding player of the NCAA tournament three months after so it is easy to argue Abdelkader has outproduced him offensively at every single step of hockey so that isn't a great argument in reality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad