Dumoulin-Letang
Maatta-Riikola
Pettersson-Johnson

Murray
Desmith

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Crosby vs Daley
Did they miss him ? I know they have problems on defense ever since they lost him

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
Dvcl2sXXgAILZT8.jpg

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Crosby vs Daley
Did they miss him ? I know they have problems on defense ever since they lost him

I know this is the Wings board, but Daley was one of my favourite guys during his time in Pittsburgh. Performance wise, hard to say. He was good when he came over from Chicago, and was a key part of the defense before his injury in the ECF that year. However, he was a straight up liability leading up to the team beating the Preds the following year.

As much as the team could stand to use him (and Cole), it's players still on the roster (Maatta, Johnson, Oleksiak) who are the problem. Anyways, I'll always have a soft spot for Daley.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Guessing AA got removed from Larkin for the fall attempt that lead to Gentzel whiffing in the slot on the odd man rush. Gator immediately put back on his line...:(

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Gator came out of the PP with Ehn and Glendening, it was a one shift deal from the get go, I think.

I hope so, just saw AA with Larkin and got really happy. I really want them to try that again, but I think we saw the reason they don't. AA cannot be falling around in corners with who Larkin plays against.

It is one of those things where we point that out a lot on the bingo ball comments some make in terms of the PP and PK impacting, but I thought AA might be getting a chance with Larkin and Nyquist. I would welcome that, but AA does need to be really engaged because of the matchups Larkin draws.

Reactions: Ezekial

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad