GDT: Wings @ pens 7:00 pm est 12/27/18

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Amazing work by Nyquist. Datsyukian. I remember when Pav was in his prime and no matter how many people he was battling, you'd just expect him to come up with the puck somehow.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Nyquist won a 1v3 on the boards to set up that crazy shot. What a god.

Nyquist has been nothing short of fantastic for most of this year.

Yes it is a contract year, but he has been awesome with Larkin in particular and he really didn't get to play with him much before this. He has the most chemistry with him of anyone since Mule when he looked like a borderline superstar. Really good to see, still we have to deal him in February. I have always liked him though, love the way he is playing.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Nyquist has been nothing short of fantastic for most of this year.

Yes it is a contract year, but he has been awesome with Larkin in particular and he really didn't get to play with him much before this. He has the most chemistry with him of anyone since Mule when he looked like a borderline superstar. Really good to see, still we have to deal him in February. I have always liked him though, love the way he is playing.

I remember Franzen centering nyquist and whoever else in 13-14 when we lost Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Their chemistry was indeed awesome.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
1-0 after 1. Not bad but we all know it ain't gonna last. I doubt we shutout the Pens at home.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Missed the 1st, How has game looked so far.
Waiting to see Larkin Goal Highlight

Yeah Pittsburgh was not ready to play and the Wings jumped on them for it.

It should be interesting the rest of the way when Pitt finds their legs but a pretty strong start, unfortunate just to have the one goal lead right now.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Why is the ice so bad? Its not like Pit has another team using the arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad