Post-Game Talk: Wings Lose to Chicago

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
My three stars.

Miranda
Garrus
Kentucky Shepard

Cookie to whoever can guess the reference.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
This team sucks. I never thought I'd say this but I'd prefer we miss the playoffs and shift slightly more towards the rebuild side on the rebuild/retool spectrum. We're not going to win anything with this defense and our forwards can't score.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
To comment further, I don't want to see us pull and Edmonton/Toronto/Buffalo but I'd rather we not be a first round playoff loser for the rest of forever.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Abdelkader
Datsyuk
Jurco

If I had to pick three.

Not good enough. Still not thrilled with the way the game swung. Though the third lessened the anger. Just not good enough.

Crawford was excellent tonight. We really did a lot of good things in the second and he held them out.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
That was the first 5-3 goal Detroit gave up in a while and other teams have had chances.

Last edited:

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Frustrating gane. Lots of action and chances early, then your 2 leaders are in the box and that's the game.

Blashill frustrates me more than Babcock did with his lineup decisions. It's time to gt Larkin back with Z. Felt Howard should have had the start tonight.

Dekeyser is so average. I'm not sure why ppl consider him score piece. I guess he is by default but he's a good #3 at best.

Maybe sit E and put Smith in. We know it won't happen that way but...

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I like this team, Mrasek didn't make extra saves . I like to see Larkin and AA brake up . Their game are similar . They both like to carry the game and then shoot . I would like to see Jurco and AA swap

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
The let's go blackhawks at the end really irked me in a bitter way.

Can't wait until that team has to tank to be good again.

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
I like this team, Mrasek didn't make extra saves . I like to see Larkin and AA brake up . Their game are similar . They both like to carry the game and then shoot . I would like to see Jurco and AA swap

I like this team too! :nod:

Seems like Blash likes to have similar guy's on the same line: Tatar/Gus, AA/D-Boss, Smith/Green.. But I think he will change the lines now.

I would like this:
Z - Dats - Dboss
Abby - AA - Nyquist
Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco
Helm - Glen - Richie

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
The let's go blackhawks at the end really irked me in a bitter way.

Can't wait until that team has to tank to be good again.

Doubt that is soon, though if their core declines, which it will on the back-end at some point decently soon, they will evolve into where we find ourselves today.

Kane and Toews will be too good to tank with and will have earned their lifelong Blackhawk status.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad