GDT: Wings @ Hawks 6pm Nbcsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Fire Colliton. Power play sucks. PK sucks. Team defense sucks. Fire Bowman. All the rookies suck. Blow it up.

Am I doing this right?

no your being sarcastic, demeaning, border line facetious and you do it all the time

As a health care clinician, I would say that is your baseline behaviour, at least on this forum anyway...

just because a person does not agree with your opinion, has one of their own and expresses it does not give you the right to berate and bully them

to be fair I am not certain who your comment is directed at and frankly I don't care but what is very clear is that you are a firm believer that everyones thoughts must be analyzed to your satisfaction prior them posting them on an internet chat forum, sad really.

as I have said to you previously many times, if you have an opinion and post it, I will read it, respect it, might not agree with it, may indicate that I have a different view but understand that you are entitled to your opinion and that needs to be respected

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
no your being sarcastic, demeaning, border line facetious and you do it all the time

As a health care clinician, I would say that is your baseline behaviour, at least on this forum anyway...

just because a person does not agree with your opinion, has one of their own and expresses it does not give you the right to berate and bully them

to be fair I am not certain who your comment is directed at and frankly I don't care but what is very clear is that you are a firm believer that everyones thoughts must be analyzed to your satisfaction prior them posting them on an internet chat forum, sad really.

as I have said to you previously many times, if you have an opinion and post it, I will read it, respect it, might not agree with it, may indicate that I have a different view but understand that you are entitled to your opinion and that needs to be respected

Well said. Seems to be infectous, too as a couple of other posters on this board are suffering from similar complexes.

Regarding the game, my money is on Chicago. Teams who lose the first game seem to do better in game 2 of a back to back. Also, Chicago is the better team and may have been a bit unlucky yesterday.

Reactions: featherhawk

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

My baseline behavior is a low tolerance for terrible opinions, incessant whining and negativity, and shit posting.

You're right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Nobody is entitled to have that opinion respected, though. That's snowflake bullshit, that has led to the proliferation of stupidity in society. If you post terrible takes publicly, and repeatedly, you deserve whatever criticism comes your way. If people can't handle other people being mean to them on the internet, they should stop posting stupid shit.

Reactions: TomC8481

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
My baseline behavior is a low tolerance for terrible opinions, incessant whining and negativity, and shit posting.

You're right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Nobody is entitled to have that opinion respected, though. That's snowflake bullshit, that has led to the proliferation of stupidity in society. If you post terrible takes publicly, and repeatedly, you deserve whatever criticism comes your way. If people can't handle other people being mean to them on the internet, they should stop posting stupid shit.

So you believe that if you don't agree with a persons opinion that gives you the privilege to berate, bully and name call them when hiding behind a computer screen and a keyboard

Reactions: Muffinalt

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
So you believe that if you don't agree with a persons opinion that gives you the privilege to berate, bully and name call them when hiding behind a computer screen and a keyboard

Where am I bullying, berating, or name calling? Are you serious with this?

What an overly sensitive society we have become.

P.S. I have met quite a few people here in person. Hardly qualifies as "hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard".

Last edited:

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Where am I bullying, berating, or name calling? Are you serious with this?

What an overly sensitive society we have become.

P.S. I have met quite a few people here in person. Hardly qualifies as "hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard".

Hope they didn't punch you in the nose. :)

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Stalock is on waivers. I Wouldn’t mind picking him up and then waiving Subban. Not a bad idea to have a veteran guy to take some pressure off lank if he falters. Stalock likely gets picked up before we have a chance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad