GDT: Wings @ Hawks 6pm Nbcsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Stalock is on waivers. I Wouldn’t mind picking him up and then waiving Subban. Not a bad idea to have a veteran guy to take some pressure off lank if he falters. Stalock likely gets picked up before we have a chance though.
hmmm, he was pretty good in recent years but he is injured and has been for some time...anyone know what his injury is? IMO if healthy he is a better option than Delia and Subban

EDIT: never mind, Upper Body injury is what google says... I guess KK has made him expendable.

Reactions: Pez68

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
I really like the jerseys, but the vertical stripes on the pants look goofy to me with the jerseys and socks for some reason.

Would love to see them with just straight black pants.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
The bottom three lines look like they lack scoring with the top line being so heavy with it.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I really like the jerseys, but the vertical stripes on the pants look goofy to me with the jerseys and socks for some reason.

Would love to see them with just straight black pants.

Didn’t even notice that with the pants. Now I can’t unsee it.

Reactions: wahsnairb

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
So on the topic of faceoffs that was in another thread. Kurashev just tried to win a faceoff on the right side, with his backhand. The coaching staff has to correct that. You have to take that faceoff on your forehand...

Reactions: Marotte Marauder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad