Confirmed with Link: Wings claim Christian Djoos from ANA

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
If there's any question, this is the bet I was talking about earlier.

Sure, you didn't take the bet, but someone else did.

why not quote the guy that did or the post with the bet itself in it? i'm confused

also looks to me like he's neither in Europe or out of Hockey at the moment so count me double confused

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
why not quote the guy that did or the post with the bet itself in it? i'm confused

also looks to me like he's neither in Europe or out of Hockey at the moment so count me double confused
You gotta scroll back further bud, this is what I said

" I'll bet anyone he never plays a full season in the NHL"

So unless you consider 2 games a full season, I don't think I'm losing, lol. Or are you saying he's gonna make a miraculous comeback? You wanna bet?

Of course you don't. Just another loudmouth who won't back up his words.... I'll easily take another bet on Cholol, lol.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
You gotta scroll back further bud, this is what I said

" I'll bet anyone he never plays a full season in the NHL"

So unless you consider 2 games a full season, I don't think I'm losing, lol. Or are you saying he's gonna make a miraculous comeback? You wanna bet?

Of course you don't. Just another loudmouth who won't back up his words.... I'll easily take another bet on Cholol, lol.

here's your bet post, i've taken the liberty of bolding the bet itself(note the usage of the word "and" that you chose to stick in there):

FWIW, I also want to point out that the reason why Djoos played for the Caps in their Cup season was because Nate Schmidt got picked in the expansion draft. Let's keep in mind that he lost his roster spot to Nick Jensen.

... and Cholo is trash, lol. I'll bet anyone he never plays a full season in the NHL, and will be in Europe or out of hockey within 5 years. Loser changes his username to "ButtKraken" for a minimum of one season. Don't bother arguing with me unless you're willing to take the bet.

he just had a from the looks of things fairly successful season with the Bridgeport Islanders which last time I checked is located in Connecticut not in Europe

i'm neither involved in this bet of yours nor do I give a shit about Cholowski but you're objectively losing that bet of yours at the moment and have about 2 and a half years left for him to either go to Europe or decide to stop playing Hockey

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
here's your bet post, i've taken the liberty of bolding the bet itself(note the usage of the word and that you chose to use):

he just had a from the looks of things fairly successful season with the Bridgeport Islanders which last time I checked is not in Europe

i'm neither involved in this bet of yours nor do I give a shit about Cholowski but you're objectively losing that bet of yours at the moment and have about 2 and a half years left for him to either go to Europe or decide to stop playing Hockey
We'll see where he winds up when this contract is done. He's got one more year with the Islanders.

I suppose he could wind up being one of those players like Lashoff that hangs around in the AHL, but that's a risk I'll take. He's definitely not an NHLer like you thought he was.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
We'll see where he winds up when this contract is done. He's got one more year with the Islanders.

I suppose he could wind up being one of those players like Lashoff that hangs around in the AHL, but that's a risk I'll take. He's definitely not an NHLer like you thought he was.

where did I say he's an NHLer? i'm just a neutral party confused by you posting as if you've won a bet that you're objectively not winning at the moment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad