GDT: Wings @ Canes | 7PM ET | FSD

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Seemed like more than 14 shots on Bernier.
(OK..33 attempts)

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
So as much as I'd like to see Ras with a few more points, he's been instrumental a bunch of times with his screens even when he gets no official credit for it, just like this one.

The Carolina broadcast crew were giving him mucho props. I thought we'd see more deflections out of him this season if nothing else, so yea, I'd like to see him with a few more points also, but I still believe the big kid will come around.

Reactions: Red Stanley

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
lmao the rules to the game are subject to change based on how they screw Detroit on a game to game basis.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I do think it was inconclusive, maybe the toe of his skate was on the ice

Regardless thst should have been a goal in the spirit of hockey. The offsides rule wasn't implemented to prevent goals like that lol. Also having your skate in the air but bring behind the line should absolutely mean you are on sides.

Reactions: TheRatPoisoner

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Anyone have an explanation for that call? Didn’t see the whole saga.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I do think it was inconclusive, maybe the toe of his skate was on the ice

Regardless thst should have been a goal in the spirit of hockey. The offsides rule wasn't implemented to prevent goals like that lol. Also having your skate in the air but bring behind the line should absolutely mean you are on sides.
I like your interpretation regarding the spirit of it. That's why I get annoyed with Blash and his incessant challenges.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad