Confirmed with Link: Wings announce Roster & Taxi Squad

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Givani should be the next call up.
Helm will be back soon. They just waived Biega with only 22 on the roster, so they must be expecting Helm and Djoos to be ready to play.

That means the Wings are carrying 2 extra forwards and an extra D, Smith and Raz will be waiting for a while before they get to play. Helm, Flip, LGD, Ryan, and Gagner are all possible TDL bait.

Reactions: kliq

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Helm will be back soon. They just waived Biega with only 22 on the roster, so they must be expecting Helm and Djoos to be ready to play.

That means the Wings are carrying 2 extra forwards and an extra D, Smith and Raz will be waiting for a while before they get to play. Helm, Flip, LGD, Ryan, and Gagner are all possible TDL bait.
I'd try to move Flip & Gagner asap to make sure we get something. Don't want a Vanek 2.0 situation at TDL, with no takers. We have Ras/Smith/Svech & Hirose (yuck) for a buffer.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I'd try to move Flip & Gagner asap to make sure we get something. Don't want a Vanek 2.0 situation at TDL, with no takers. We have Ras/Smith/Svech & Hirose (yuck) for a buffer.
Agreed they should sell sooner than later, but I don't think there's a market for bottom 6 forwards yet.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I'd try to move Flip & Gagner asap to make sure we get something. Don't want a Vanek 2.0 situation at TDL, with no takers.

It pretty much goes the opposite way.

They have to play more, to get them look anyhow attractive. Benching them, there's no takers for sure.

AHL starting is the point where will be bigger need for players. Many teams send taxi squad guys there etc. Could have ECHL level replacements at taxi. Then guys like Gagner could become asked. Also injuries have started to hit on that time more and more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad