GDT: Wings and Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This team is done. Defense is ****ing atrocious. And Mrazek hasn't figured out how not to let in 3+ goals a game though all his goals aren't on him.:shakehead

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
K, time to go to bed.

Night guys!

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (that's the tank train being derailed. Don't forget, we're not mathematically eliminated from playoffs yet so there's still a chance and it's totes reasonable to think we might make it!!!)

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
TML are so damn good, they have like 14 shots on goal against us, While Boston, who sucks royal balls, only had like 43 shots on goals against us when we weren't tired from playing B@B games.

Wow TMLs are so damn amazing. They so damn good, they don't need lucky bounces of Ericsson's ankle. They invented GOOD

We should all feel gracious our team gets to even share the ice with such an awesome team like the Toronto Maples Leafs, the next coming of Christ.
I didn't know envy could be so bitter.

Good on ya, Leafs. Smart decisions SHOULD be rewarded, even if a healthy dose of luck is involved.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
When Howard got injured, it was pretty much the fate of this team.

And what happened to that Mantha guy? I remember one time I was told a long time ago he is a goal scorer. Does he know how to play hockey anymore? Sent him down to the AHL so he can learn how to play hockey again.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Anyone remember the last time the Red Wings were shutout in back to back games?

Wingfan191

Aug 12, 2008
Woodinville, WA
Mrazek is done as a Red Wing. They need to trade him for whatever they can get as soon as possible. Howard somehow found his game and is clearly the #1 goalie. Petr will not get better and has been terrible for almost a straight year now.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Mrazek is done as a Red Wing. They need to trade him for whatever they can get as soon as possible. Howard somehow found his game and is clearly the #1 goalie. Petr will not get better and has been terrible for almost a straight year now.
I don't think they'll trade him but...

People will be quick to point out the terrible defense (it is) has a lot to do with Mrazek putting up horrendous numbers this year but Howard has had no problem with that same terrible defense.

I'm not saying Howard is better, or will be better, or that Mrazek sucks. Just an observation.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
When Howard got injured, it was pretty much the fate of this team.

And what happened to that Mantha guy? I remember one time I was told a long time ago he is a goal scorer. Does he know how to play hockey anymore? Sent him down to the AHL so he can learn how to play hockey again.

Calm down Blashill and go give more minutes to Sheahan

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I didn't know envy could be so bitter.

Good on ya, Leafs. Smart decisions SHOULD be rewarded, even if a healthy dose of luck is involved.

Bitter? What?

Leafs might make the playoffs ONLY because the Atlantic is so bad, they might squeak in. They haven't done **** other than take tanking to the hardest core of extreme. If that takes talent, then NHL is like welfare in the sense that lazy people get rewarded for refusing to work.

Leafs tanking is exactly what is wrong with the nu:NHL. It's gutless and downright pathetic.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
How are people ragging on Mantha? Cut minutes for not completely carrying the team? Why did they break up Z Mantha and Nyquist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad