GDT: Wings and Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We are awful at supporting each other. "Oh someone is in a one on one battle. I'll stand waaaaaay far away while the other team moves someone in to support. Oh wow look at that they end up with possession I wonder how that happened."

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
keep getting outworked just hanging out. No big deal this isnt an important game or anything.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
A bunch of Wings standing around right in front of the net. None of them thinks it wise to put the body on the one Leaf in the middle of them so he doesn't get a rebound scoring chance. Then pylon deflects another one into his own net. Business as usual.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
I can't believe last night and tonight are the efforts we are seeing from this team against two teams we r in a direct battle with for a playoff spot. I'm normally a glass half full kinda guy. But this team is done. Seein chance in my mind this team can get on a run they'll need to make it. Kenny needs to sell. I hope he sees it. I really do. These r big games that they just totally failed to show up in.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
wow so thats a legal play the whole crosscheck to the ribs and jump on a guy play.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Toronto is a damn good team already. These two organizations couldn't be going in more opposite directions

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
"rebuilds take 10 years."

Not if you do it right. Shanaplan under budget and ahead of schedule.

Shanny didn't think he was smarter than everybody else

He looked, he studied and he adapted

He had a plan based on the best chances for success, not on promoting or protecting his own kegacy

chris05

May 23, 2013
red team looks tired. back to back games ......red coach looks exhausted...but is a dumb ****.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

To be fair, Toronto had Nylander established as well as took advantage of a guy like Matthews coming in.

But yeah, it sucks to watch a team reap the rewards of a dedicated rebuild.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013

I remember laughing when Babcock signed with them 2 years ago. They were a complete joke.

Their turnaround has been outstanding.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
But yeah, it sucks to watch a team reap the rewards of a dedicated rebuild.

Also the superior coach bail on the franchise for that one. I was all for a new voice after 10 years of Babcock, but Blashill is like a Chinese knockoff Babcock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad