TSN: Wings acquire Alex Nedeljkovic for Bernier and a 3rd

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Had a feeling we would take a cheap swing on a young-ish goalie eventually, so I'm comfortable with this for sure.

One thing I will say- hats off to Jon Bernier for his time here. I was pretty skeptical at first but he really won me over and I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. I'd love to see him get a good chance in Carolina.

Yes, Bernier was amazing for Detroit. It can't be overstated how good he was here. He never got a lick of support. Good luck finding a team that has a chance to win, Bernie. You deserve it.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Yzerman strikes again...

I can't believe this.

I know he played behind one of the best D in the league, but .... 1.90 GAA, 0.932s%, 15-5-3 record...

Unreal Yzerman, unreal...

Reactions: golffuul

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Does Detroit finally have a long term answer in net? Definitely worth a 3rd rounder, great trade.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Capture.PNG

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Can someone fix the thread title? We're going to misspell his name enough as is. Can't have the first thread about him throwing us off already.

Reactions: ShelbyZ

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
25 year old, 1 full season playing in the NHL. Looks pretty decent. Any concerns about his size being just 6 feet or is that not a factor?

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
No really loving why Carolina traded him. They were apparently not even going to qualify him because of the potential arbitration award he could get. They are saying he is asking for 3.5 AAV already which I don't want to see a goalie with 23 games under his belt this season get. Not trying to rain on the parade as I like the initial move, but only if we get him at a reasonable amount for an unproven goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad