Windsor Spitfires 2019 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Lol wow that’s some tremendous damage control!!! No WR didn’t want to sell his stake isn’t worth much frankly. This was driven by savage at the start and he has been able to save face. Yes the CHL got involved. I’m hearing WR stays. Also hearing the team is still for sale but if it happens it won’t be to someone looking for a folly. There’s a whole lot going on behind the scenes and it will continue for some time. This isn’t over I’m being told. Savages and WR-BB don’t get along great that’s no secret. Looks like they all decided to be lay nice and not out anyone. It has Branch’s input all over it! Now let’s find a coach lol.

That's what I've thought from the start of today - this is good, but it's also temporary.

Reactions: Teflon

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Lol wow that’s some tremendous damage control!!! No WR didn’t want to sell his stake isn’t worth much frankly. This was driven by savage at the start and he has been able to save face. Yes the CHL got involved. I’m hearing WR stays. Also hearing the team is still for sale but if it happens it won’t be to someone looking for a folly. There’s a whole lot going on behind the scenes and it will continue for some time. This isn’t over I’m being told. Savages and WR-BB don’t get along great that’s no secret. Looks like they all decided to be lay nice and not out anyone. It has Branch’s input all over it! Now let’s find a coach lol.

A whole new coaching team
Fire them all..
Yes there is more going on.
And some of it will come out soon.
But not all question will be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad