Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF Game 7: Preds at Ducks Believe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Finally had time to digest this, and wow. When Pekka plays like the Pekka of old, we're a good team. Like, really good. Still some things to improve on if we're gonna beat the Sharks (looking at your, power play), but that's a big win for us.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
As Sens fan who has been blessed to watch many a game in Nashville (including two playoff games against the Yotes the last time you were in the 2nd round*), I wish you guys all the best and hope you smoke the Sharks!

SenaPreds 4 Life.

*It was in the all-you-can-drink-and-eat section, God Bless your arena.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Great work by IPW, one of the best photoshoppers in the playoff photoshop thread:

VYyieCg.gif

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Cruising the sports interwebs after a regular season victory: 7/10
Cruising the sports interwebs after a playoff victory: 9/10
Cruising the sports interwebs after a Game 7 playoff victory: 9001/10

tumblr_o6cqu2xBc81vsoddmo1_1280.jpg

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I think if Roman wants to incorporate some of Carolinas graphics into his GDT that would be within his discretion.

Also remember for home games our GDT gets used on the main board, and I know in past years we have had trouble getting people to do them with all the required information, so that should be a consideration

And lastly I'll just remind folks that one of our longest GDT win streaks ever was a series by Viqsi, and that was back before she officially made us her 2nd team.

But obviously the best solution is to just not lose any more. :nod:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
True enough to all about the GDT...

I'd forgotten some of the history and since I don't venture on the main board, well.....:popcorn:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
I just like GDTs that are very well done with loads of graphics and cool ****. But your pennies are taken under advisement.

Hell yes.

Yes, the pennies are like free advice, worth what you paid for them.

Graphics aren't my passion, so to those that care. :handclap:

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I'd be happy to have a bandwagon fan come in and do the GDT... as soon as my ****ing streak is over. *knocks on all the wood*

I don't want to type that W word.

But he has to get rid of that god awful ducks avatar first.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
True enough to all about the GDT...

I'd forgotten some of the history and since I don't venture on the main board, well.....:popcorn:

It can be a terrifying place, the main boards. I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment, though :P

As for the GDT creators, I have no opinion one way or another, so I won't get involved in anyone else's mojo. I will say, though, that the nights of Game 6 AND Game 7 I rented a copy of The Martian from Red Box. I had watched it Monday night, but the girl I've been dating wanted to see it so I got it again last night.

For the rest of the playoffs I must have a Redbox copy of The Martian during elimination games.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
It can be a terrifying place, the main boards. I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment, though :P

As for the GDT creators, I have no opinion one way or another, so I won't get involved in anyone else's mojo. I will say, though, that the nights of Game 6 AND Game 7 I rented a copy of The MarShawn from Red Box. I had watched it Monday night, but the girl I've been dating wanted to see it so I got it again last night.

For the rest of the playoffs I must have a Redbox copy of The MarShawn during elimination games.

fty

m5Rtayz.jpg

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
That feeling when you wake up and you see the WIN.
The world can pretty much explode that day and all would still be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany