Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF Game 7: Preds at Ducks Believe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I thought Arvidsson made some great plays tonight as well. Made some great clears out of the zone despite knowing he was going to get rocked by players much bigger than him.

Also haven't read the thread yet but does anyone else think the elbow on Neal and the high stick on Fisher were awful calls?

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Nothing more to say; so proud of this team. Going to sleep...and by going to sleep I mean I am going to lay in bed for three hours unable to sleep while repeatedly fist pumping in the air.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Congrats on the win!

Traditionally, when the Ducks lose a game 7, the winner goes on to win the Stanley Cup. So the pressure is on you guys now. Good luck!

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I'll gladly say Rinne sucks and needs to play better if it motivates him to play better and help us win and eat crow later. Rinne stepped up and played a great game along w/ the players in front and got us this win.

My thoughts, too.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I thought Arvidsson made some great plays tonight as well. Made some great clears out of the zone despite knowing he was going to get rocked by players much bigger than him.

Also haven't read the thread yet but does anyone else think the elbow on Neal and the high stick on Fisher were awful calls?

Agree completely- all anyone wants to talk about is him getting knocked down. But the kid is fearless and is constantly making plays. I would hate him if he was playing against us.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Wilson and Gaustad... everything is forgiven.

..for now. Still got a lot of hockey to play so keep it up.

so proud of Rinne too. A huge game from him.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
What a game. Hated to see us play so incredibly defensive for 2 periods, but avoiding any gaffes by trying to be too offensive is obviously the smart thing to do, so hey, whatever gets the win.

It is absolutely amazing to me that Duck fans feel like "Nashville is being given every call and every break in this game." I understand fans see it their way, but seriously?

GREASYGRINDERDETROIT

May 22, 2014
Congrats Nashville Predators I never was a believer in the Ducks I never believed in them great job showing those losers how to play game 7 in their 1st ever game 7

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
What a game. Hated to see us play so incredibly defensive for 2 periods, but avoiding any gaffes by trying to be too offensive is obviously the smart thing to do, so hey, whatever gets the win.

It is absolutely amazing to me that Duck fans feel like "Nashville is being given every call and every break in this game." I understand fans see it their way, but seriously?
I'm still wondering what the hell Ellis did at the end of the 2nd? Everyone was in a scrum and a extra cheap penalty was called on him when Kesler piledrove Arvy

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Holy **** Salomaki smoked Perry in the 3rd. Salomaki had Perry in his pocket the whole series and it worked. Perry scoreless.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site

After looking at the replays, I thought the Neal elbowing call was weak if not incorrect. But it looked like Fisher did inadvertently high stick during the puck battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad