Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCQF Game 7: Preds at Ducks Believe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN

Believe.

Believe.

6357779969833547481984088642_02-15-2014-02_15_2014_06_00_05_pm_-15-02-2014-18-00-04-000000-photo.jpg

Believe.

25775620604_95474f9996_b.jpg

Believe.

AtfpAdo.png

Last edited:

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
So excited for this. I think it's a bit dumb for round two to be starting tonight while we are still playing round one. Seems a bit disrespectful to me.

I kinda feel like we are playing with house money and the Ducks have to shoulder the pressure tonight. They have game 7 demons and I can only hope they look over them tonight.

KreamofAskarov

Here for fun
Dec 26, 2010
Canada
I worn my lucky Weber jersey for every game we won and didn't have it when we lost the games.

Call me superstitious but I will be wearing it tonight, even though start time for me is at 11pm. lol

Please win

jusu11

Jun 27, 2012
So excited! Going to be a great game and the better team will advance. If this goes to OT I might miss my exam in the morning..some serious choices might have to be made. Go Preds!

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
All I'm asking for them is to give all they've got. That's all I can ask for. If it's not enough then so be it.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
10am game time for me.

I normally teach a class at that time but my student has to head up to Taipei for a meeting, :yo: so that means I can stay home and watch the game. :popcorn::D

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
All your off season training, pre-season camp, 82 regular season games and 6 playoff games comes down to tonight. Let's get it done.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I don't have a good feeling, and once again the analysts are all calling for Anaheim to exorcise their game 7 demons...but maybe neither of those things matter.

The analysts are just guessing. These games have been impossible to predict. I feel much better about this game than I did about Game 6.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I expect a fairly boring and uneventful game for the majority. Game 7's don't typically live up to the hype because no one wants to be the guy who made the big mistake or took the bad penalty. There might be some action in the first five minutes, and then the final 10, maybe a 1-0, 2-1 kind of OT game.

Not sure how I feel about the Press chances, it'll have to be a fairly perfect game from them, while I feel the Ducks could better deal with a mistake at some point.

Of course I hope I'm totally wrong and the Preds put up three scores in the first and never look back.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Well lookee - you guys have made history - a game 7. Now??? Time to keep it rolling. You punched the bully back and woke him up - time to set him flat on his ass! Keep the shenanigans to a minimum, let Perry flop around like a ballerina, let Getzlaff keep up the continual whine - we need to be disciplined. Get out quick, get a goal, let the pressure eat at them. Take care of the puck, clear the crease - give that goalie one more chance to be big, to steal us a game. Play with Fisher intensity and angry-Shea edge. Lay it on the line, leave it all on the ice; we all want to fund the owners profits for another few games. Go Perds!

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
This feels like a put up or shut up moment for Pekka. His playoff numbers, in aggregate throughout his career, are pedestrian. The Predators have historically gotten themselves into position for a big game, but have struggled to close. Simply put -- it's on Pekka at this point. The Ducks have done a good job of bottling up our offense...especially if they score first. We may only get a few chances, and we may only convert 2...we need two goals to hold up. Pekka did his part in game 6, but he needs to be even better tonight. If he's average or even "good," it likely won't be enough. We need the game of his career.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I'm trying to stay even keel. When I am too hyped and ready they usually implode.

Preds, please don't implode.

Johansen & Neal, you guys are good. Your better when you are not trying to show off with no look, behind the back passes. Go out and score some goals.

Forsberg, I sure would like to see you with another hat trick. BUT, do not be trying to win the game by yourself. Let the other guys help.

Ardvidson, you's a speedy demon when your not laying on the ice. I know that ice is slippery but please try to stay upright.

Josi, Webs, Ellis, Eks - Play like you did last game. Score some goals but don't forget you're d-men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad