2019 Stanley Cup Final Win It for............

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
For the Gallery Gods

OS4NMEVSVAI6PFHQBY2ZFCRWJ4.jpg

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
For Posterity....

If not that for the Yeti, Cameron "the next" Mann, John Grahaeme and the sidewalk, Zino, and last but never least Tenkrat.

Reactions: Maine Fan

busman21

Dec 11, 2006
Boston
Win it for my Uncle Fred. He passed away recently and lived his life with the Bruins. He was sick as a kid and had to stop playing hockey, but he never let it leave his life through coaching and helping with the local youth organization. He bought me my first hockey stick that didn’t have a straight blade as a youngster, took me to my first sox game, and was always eager to see me so we could talk hockey.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Win it for Gramps.

The man who got me into the sport I love. Took me to all the practices and games that my parents couldn’t. And still made it a point to be there anyways. He still does even now for beer league games :laugh:

I know there’s going to be a day when I will no longer be able to call him the night of a Bruins game. So please, let us enjoy this one Bs!

Love you big guy! You’re my favorite person.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
David Backes, Matt Grzelcyk and Chris Wagner, all of whom at one time or another made a big contribution to the Bruins getting to the Final.

Also forgot to include #86 Kevan Miller, who has been sorely missed when the Blues start gooning it up.

I'm going to add Halak to this list because he kept the Bruins afloat in the first half of the season while they were dealing with a ridiculous amount of injuries.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Win it for the 2013 team that SHOULD have won it.

Win it for all the eight year olds who have never seen a Bruins Stanley Cup winner.

Win it for all of us who don’t want to think that the 2011 team got lucky or overachieved - or that the teams since have underachieved.

Win it for all the babies under four months old who have never seen a championship.

Win it for all the fans who love this team and want nothing more than to be loved back in the deepest and most meaningful way possible in the sport of hockey.

Just win it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad