2019 Stanley Cup Final Win It for............

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
As I woke up this morning I remembered it was Wednesday, Bruins day, and how happy I was to be alive. Then I came to this forum and read this post originated by Fenway. The more posts I read the bigger the smile on my face and those nagging pains started to feel better. So let me say, thank you to all of you, that have made this a great day for me, and later even a better day because the Boston Bruins are in the Final game for the Stanley Cup and win or lose I am proud to be a part of this event.

Being selfish, I want a win for all the Bruins fans, players, staff, management and ownership. I want it for me.

Fenway, thanks for starting this thread. Outstanding idea.

Go Bruins, I am already proud of you.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Win it for the cookies

OreoSocial_StanleyCup2 (1).jpg
BAKERY-STYLE-CHOCOLATE-CHIP-COOKIES-9.jpg
images (8).jpeg

A Loyal Dog

Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I placed a nice bet on Boston to win it all & plan on celebrating my winnings by visiting Boston for the very first time during their cup celebrations parade, while happily sporting my Habs jersey. Truth is, through thick and thin, whatever "bad" blood our franchises have for one another, nothing would make me happier to see the Bruins win because I made so many friends with angry and drunken visiting Bruins fans over the years that I know this would mean the absolute world to them. Oh and I'm also grateful the Bruins beat yet again those annoying Leafs. I'm a proud supporter of the Original Six, but f*** the Leafs.

Boston bleeds hockey, so go Bruins!

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Bruins, win it for yourself.

Win it for all the reasons given in this thread.

Win it also for the Bs fans on HF Boards.
Internet can be bad, but can be good too, and HF Boards is one good thing, well most of the time... ;)
Alone behind enemy lines can be tough, as a hockey fan obvisoulsy!
All those crushing defeats, often, against the Habs are always a nightmare.
The fact that you people exist is like a warm pat on the back. Thanks to you all! :thumbu:

Finally, win it for us outside of Mass., so we can proudly wear our Bruins gear and remind those ignorants who's the Boss!

Go Bruins Go!! :hockey:

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Win it for my brother's girlfriend so she doesn't have to put up with his miserable ass all summer.
Win it for Jim Halpert.

Reactions: JOKER 192

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Win it for all of us, who come from all over North America, Europe and points farther, creating a community that's united by one thing - our mutual fandom of the Boston Bruins.

Thankful to have this community to spend many game nights and seasons with over the last several years. Let's hoist one tonight.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Win it for the guy who told me when he was hired in Washington, "I grew up wanting to be Bobby Orr, not Toe Blake," but has become one heck of a head coach and now has a chance to lead his childhood favorite team to the Stanley Cup.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->