Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Ducks @ Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Most of the time in the hooking-holding the stick conundrum, 4 on 4 would be a fair call. Don't think so there.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Looking at the replay from the main board thread I'm guessing refs saw Irwin gliding and his legs staying in the same spot through the glide while trying to make a bodycheck. He still could have tried to avoid it-though that sometimes creates a more awkward hit-so still would have been ok with a penalty. It's not a malicious injury attempt though.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Ok score a damn goal or fire the f***ing PP coach...... and no willy daunic, Kyle Turris is not a critical missing piece on the pp

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Ok score a damn goal or fire the ****ing PP coach...... and no willy daunic, Kyle Turris is not a critical missing piece on the pp
Ehhhhh....he's got a couple for us on the PP this year, so as anemic as our scoring is...yes, he's a big part of it unfortunately. Agree with all the fire the coach thing though.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
He's scored 25% of the teams power play goals. He's definitely a critical piece.

I just looked at stats and I think it said he's scored 3 goals on pp, is that right, or is it old?

And that is 25% of our pp goals?

Yup, this time the stats bear out the feeling that our PP is horrid!

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Eh, he was doing enough before Manson dropped them to warrant an off-setting roughing.

I guess. Seems they're enjoying calling a bunch of off setting BS tonight while conveniently missing obvious cross checks.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
After all said and done, Preds back on PP. Unfortunately little to no chance they make the Ducks pay. Sad, so sad.

Then Josi scores as I begin to hit post.

Reactions: predfan98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad