Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Ducks @ Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Jeez..,I forget that the Ducks are basically the same age as the Preds org. That'll keep me humble for a few posts.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
From the STUPID article;

Goaltending
- The Ducks have relied on goaltending all season long to be elite, and with a guy like John Gibson between the pipes, it’s easy to begin to expect excellence. The Ducks will also need to make sure they are getting in front of Pekka Rinne and blocking his vision as well as they can if they want to expose his averageness in front of an NHL Network audience.

Back to me: I guess that Gibson isn't so excellent tonight.

I hope that Rinaldo or Gaudreau gets the next Preds goal.
Them grapes are sour! Wow! Fwiw he also says to not put us on the power play. :laugh:

Reactions: PredsV82

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
From the STUPID article;

if they want to expose his averageness in front of an NHL Network audience.

This person used "averageness" in a sentence and we're calling the writing an 'article'? Sounds more like our typical forum banter.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Keep the reports coming. I am watching the Packers at Vikings game. Both teams need to win, plus the Rodgers revenge factor.
Go Packers. Normally I wouldn't care, but Vikings fans decended on the bar we watch the Steelers and I never knew how annoying their fans are with their stupid first down chants and stuff (yes I am aware of the irony of a Steeler fan calling another fan base annoying).

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
In real time, I liked the hit....the slow down looks kinda scummy on Irwin at first glance.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Go Packers. Normally I wouldn't care, but Vikings fans decended on the bar we watch the Steelers and I never knew how annoying their fans are with their stupid first down chants and stuff (yes I am aware of the irony of a Steeler fan calling another fan base annoying).

Last season, Vikings fans came to the bar where I play Monday night trivia sometimes because their old bar closed. This season, that bar is catering to the trivia fans. I guess the Vikings fans went to some other place or just petered out, which is funny because they won the division.

In college, there were a lot of Browns fans and a lot of Steelers fans on my dorm floor. They used to wrestle some times. I would join in on the Browns fans side if the sides weren't even. One of the Browns fans was a basketball player who didn't know how to wrestle. He was literally used to wipe the floor one time because he was on the bottom of 8 guys. Steelers fans were okay back then, even in Ohio!

Reactions: sparkle twin

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
In real time, I liked the hit....the slow down looks kinda scummy on Irwin at first glance.
No reason to suspect that 's what Irwin was trying to achieve, but wouldn't have complained at a penalty. Didn't look like he stuck his leg further out to make that type of contact, but would need another replay.

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad