Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Ducks @ Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
After the Blues wrecked us Friday it's time for rage and the Ducks are in the sights after Thanksgiving.

giphy.gif

upload_2018-11-25_9-39-51.png

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis

Adam Vingan✔@AdamVingan

Forsberg-Johansen-Watson
Fiala-Jarnkrok-Smith
Sissons-Bonino-Hartman
Rinaldo-Gaudreau-Salomaki

So Watson on the 1st line? I know we are playing the Ducks but interesting player to put there
I love that Watson is there. I truly believe he’ll end up being a good 2nd line grinder. Maybe he can fill the void of what Hornqvist left behind if he can get a little more skilled.
Plus, when healthy... think of the balanced attack we’d have.

Reactions: Scoresberg

NightowlPred

Apr 7, 2017
Can our 4th line get much worse? Unless of course we lose another forard an Lavi slots Bitteto there...

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I love that Watson is there. I truly believe he’ll end up being a good 2nd line grinder. Maybe he can fill the void of what Hornqvist left behind if he can get a little more skilled.
Plus, when healthy... think of the balanced attack we’d have.

I would wager this is Lavy trying to make sure we dont lose another skilled player to injury. Not sure how it will pan out offensively, but against the Dic... er, Ducks.. it's the right move

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I would wager this is Lavy trying to make sure we dont lose another skilled player to injury. Not sure how it will pan out offensively, but against the Dic... er, Ducks.. it's the right move
I think it makes more sense than Sissons.
I honestly wish Tolvanen was up even for a few games just to try it while we’re this depleted.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I think it makes more sense than Sissons.
I honestly wish Tolvanen was up even for a few games just to try it while we’re this depleted.

The Ducks would go after him and he would be out with who knows what kind of injury? I like the Watson idea a lot better.

Overall, the Preds are playing a rock 'em sock 'em line up. It reminds me of Slap Shot with the Hanson brothers!

I guess that Ogie, "Screaming Buffalo" Swamptown and Gilmore Tuttle aren't available?

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
The Ducks would go after him and he would be out with who knows what kind of injury? I like the Watson idea a lot better.

Overall, the Preds are playing a rock 'em sock 'em line up. It reminds me of Slap Shot with the Hanson brothers!
the blues bullied us Friday. and not just on the scoreboard, but just pushed us around physically.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
After the Blues wrecked us Friday it's time for rage and the Ducks are in the sights after Thanksgiving.

giphy.gif

View attachment 158239

Those turkeys look tiny compared to the ones I see around the north side of Milwaukee.

Our birds would be carrying shot guns. They are the height of an emu or a human.

The ones by my friends' house travel around in a group of six. I shooed them off for her one time. I also told her that I will bring an aluminum softball bat the next time for my own protection. They were kind of aggressive.

I have seen 2 together on the main drag in my suburb. Somebody had a big dog with them and it didn't know whether to bark or try to run off.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad