Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Canucks @ Predators | 3/24/2016 | 7:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
The negativity in this thread is laughable. Down 2 goals and people are ready to write us off for the playoffs. Some people have some major issues.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Just the highs and lows of following a game, some going higher and lower than others of course. I'm not one that trends toward negativity most of the time, but the reaction toward it around here is getting a bit over-the-top. It's easy enough to just ignore posters you don't want to read, I find..

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I feel like it was longer ago than that, like before we started making the playoffs more often than not. I could be wrong though.

I remember we had a home game against Colorado back in our crappy early days and their glory days where we had a whopping 9 shots on goal the whole game. That was a fun one.

Could have been. I don't think I had XM before 2005, though. I guess there could have been 2 stinker games--ha! One of the good things about being a FSTH is that if you come to enough games those awful losses are tempered by the occasional amazing win--like last night. Or like this win:

http://espn.go.com/nhl/2002/20021230/recap/ottnas.html

Still one of my favorite games ever. We didn't have a chance...and yet, we DID...because it's hockey and it isn't played on paper.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Just the highs and lows of following a game, some going higher and lower than others of course. I'm not one that trends toward negativity most of the time, but the reaction toward it around here is getting a bit over-the-top. It's easy enough to just ignore posters you don't want to read, I find..

This is not directed at you personally, but I hate it when people say "if you don't like what someone says, just ignore........"

This is a MESSAGE BOARD for people to discuss a freaking hockey team. If you have to ignore everyone you strongly disagree with just shut the thing down- its the entire point of a message board. Discussing/ disagreeing/ differing opinions- that is what makes a message board worth participating on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad