Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Canucks @ Predators | 3/24/2016 | 7:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan miller being his typical ***** self and crying about, who knows what.

Canoobs announcers complaining about the preds "almost stopping" during the shootout while at the same time saying they must maintain forward progress. LOL at thinking the league "NEEDS" to look into the rules. No rules were broken. **** canada.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Almost stopping is not stopping. Johansen and Smith with great shootout goals. We actually looked competent on the 3 on 3 before the PP.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Anytime we beat a Cabadian team it makes me smile. Anytime we get the negative posts having to stop, it makes me laugh.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
On the shootout, isn't the rule that the puck must always be in forward motion toward the net? In other words the player could be stopped so long as the puck is moving?

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
So glad to see the team playing like a team in OT. They looked alot better in OT because they were passing the puck to each other to bring and keep the puck in rather than just one player trying to bring the puck in themselves or trying to do it all on their own only to be stripped and the puck going the other way. Their positioning also made it easier to get back quickly to support Rinne when the puck did go the other way.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
OH but when I said it about Vancouver everyone gets butt hurt. But now it's OK? Games like tonight are why we get bounced in round 1 this year.

Anything to say now????? No offense dude but you are ridiculous in your negativity. Please don't compare anything I say to your never-ending negativity and doom and gloom.

There is nothing wrong with being upset about a bad performance, and commenting on it- and we were flat out awful for 30 minutes.

But even if we had lost tonight I would not be making ridiculous statements like "this is why we get bounced early every year".

And once again I will remind you- no matter how "easy" an opponent looks, there is no guaranteed win- all you have to do is look at games tonight. Three top contenders all lost to awful teams:

Toronto 6 Anaheim 5
New Jersey 3 Pittsburgh 0
Winnipeg 4 LA 1

Finally, if you are going to trash the team repeatedly, and leave them for dead tonight, at least come back on here, admit you were wrong, and give the team credit- that was a GREAT GREAT win considering how bad we were for 32 minutes.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
One more note- if my math is correct, we could clinch a playoff spot on Monday vs the Avs if everything breaks right Saturday.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
^^^Even though I like us winning games, I almost rather keep the spot we have right now and play LA in the playoffs than end up playing St. Louis in the playoffs. Seems like we have had a harder time against St. Louis this year than against LA.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Great night ruined by a freaking raccoon. Animals are dumber than hell. Especially when they decide to run, without warning, in front of cars driving 45 mph down Murfreesboro Road.

So now my bumper, fog light bezel and front lip spoiler all need to be replaced (Infiniti G37). Filed a claim when I got home and probably had my neighbors looking to see who was cursing up a storm in the driveway.

:rant::cry:

But hey, the Preds did a good thing. Tip of the hat to the refs too for swallowing the whistle.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Just got home from the game...that was a playoff atmosphere after that 2nd goal. The crowd went absolutely nuts after sitting on their hands for 2 and a half periods.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Can't figure out this chick who stands by the visitor glass always wearing their jersey. No matter who we play.

She's probably spent a few grand in jerseys. She'll be wearing a Jackets jersey on Saturday. Avs on Monday.

I've seen you mention her before and someone has to ask her. I'd really like to know.
Someone needs to grow some balls and start asking questions.
Anything to say now????? No offense dude but you are ridiculous in your negativity. Please don't compare anything I say to your never-ending negativity and doom and gloom.

There is nothing wrong with being upset about a bad performance, and commenting on it- and we were flat out awful for 30 minutes.

But even if we had lost tonight I would not be making ridiculous statements like "this is why we get bounced early every year".

And once again I will remind you- no matter how "easy" an opponent looks, there is no guaranteed win- all you have to do is look at games tonight. Three top contenders all lost to awful teams:

Toronto 6 Anaheim 5
Winnipeg 4 LA 1

Finally, if you are going to trash the team repeatedly, and leave them for dead tonight, at least come back on here, admit you were wrong, and give the team credit- that was a GREAT GREAT win considering how bad we were for 32 minutes.
Crickets......

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Someone needs to grow some balls and start asking questions.

Crickets......

Exactly. And it is my #1 beef with the doom and gloomers. Nowhere to be found when things are good- our game threads are 3 and 4 pages when we are winning. And I hope people have noticed some posters who have been conspicuous by their absence on here ever since we turned our season around.....

Just wait till the next time we lay an egg- it will be a busy GDT once again....

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Exactly. And it is my #1 beef with the doom and gloomers. Nowhere to be found when things are good- our game threads are 3 and 4 pages when we are winning. And I hope people have noticed some posters who have been conspicuous by their absence on here ever since we turned our season around.....

Just wait till the next time we lay an egg- it will be a busy GDT once again....
I've been absentee for the last 4-5 years so I might be happy I missed a lot of the most negative crap but now I remember why I don't listen to sport radio and lost interest in posting on message boards.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
^^^Even though I like us winning games, I almost rather keep the spot we have right now and play LA in the playoffs than end up playing St. Louis in the playoffs. Seems like we have had a harder time against St. Louis this year than against LA.

Remember that the regular season means very little in the playoffs. The Preds would absolutely be better off facing St. Louis, who have major playoff demons and are 0-3 in series over their last 3 postseasons, than LA, who are 10-1.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Toronto 6 Anaheim 5
Winnipeg 4 LA 1

Sorry for quoting myself here, but adding two more results:

Arizona 3 Dallas 1
Edmonton 6 SJ 3

Any win is a good win.....

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I don't care who the Preds play in the playoffs. The best way to enter the playoffs is healthy and winning games....something this team has NEVER done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille