GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This is where the leafs fans need to support their team, go f***ing crazy, chant for the team, they need them involved.

I’ll give you an example from Vancouver, we were literally chanting Let’s go casey even after the first goal on the first shot.

They were nearly as loud when they were losing when they were winning, this crowd needs to wake the f*** up. It’s pathetic.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
This is where the leafs fans need to support their team, go f***ing crazy, chant for the team, they need them involved.

I’ll give you an example from Vancouver, we were literally chanting Let’s go casey even after the first goal on the first shot.

They were just as loud when they were losing when they were winning, this crowd needs to wake the f*** up. It’s pathetic.
Leaf fans are 1 goal away from throwing jerseys on the ice

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

They were nearly as loud when they were losing when they were winning, this crowd needs to wake the f*** up. It’s pathetic.

3 of us posted about the library atmosphere at the same time.

Wake up Leafs fans

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad