GDT: Willy Wonka and the hockey game, Oilers @ Devils 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Have to get Ruff and the goalies out of here.

1703220746913.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
1st and 3rd periods have been terrible this year.

Last game you get a goalie swap and they don’t attack the net. They got gassed by the Ducks.

Are the Devilsi down a goal? They can’t play with leads.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
They got lucky they were playing a Dallas Eakins coaches team in game 3. Even fell behind that game before rallying.
I remember listening to that game and turning if off at 2-0 and kept it off. Apathy for me was at an all-time high was at the infamous "fire Lindy" home opener. God I'd love for that same senario right now. That would be a wonderful Christmas miracle. It's just frustrating to see teams that were supposed to be lottery team rebuild trash ahead of us in the standings and playing like a team. Philly and Washington are taking points from not just the Devils they are deffenilty a factor in us not having a repeat in 113 points. Gotta win 36 of 49 to achieve last years win total. Not gonna do it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What am I missing…Lindy giving them the silent treatment is indication Nico doesn’t like him?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn’t like the first goal on Schmid.

It was certainly forgivable and not a terrible goal, but one I thought he could have had. It looked like he got to the post in time and it just went through him and the post.

I didn’t really think he should have been pulled. It was a complete no-show to start. The only time we played with any pulse was when we were down 2-0. And once we tied it we went right back to whatever it was we were doing before that for pretty much the entirety of the game. And we scored the third goal on one of the literally few times we entered the offensive zone after tying it.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
What am I missing…Lindy giving them the silent treatment is indication Nico doesn’t like him?
I said there were other things. The “No comment” in the season closing presser 2 years ago when he was asked about his thoughts on Lindy started the doubts for me, for example. I just get that vibe. You don’t feel the same, that’s fine.

Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I said there were other things. The “No comment” in the season closing presser 2 years ago when he was asked about his thoughts on Lindy started the doubts for me, for example. I just get that vibe. You don’t feel the same, that’s fine.

Jack's the only one who gave a favorable response to him coming back in 22-23 at the year end presser in 2022, I said it before he's not going anywhere until the wheels catastrophically fall off like getting blown to Detroit and CBJ or they miss the playoffs at years end. The latter seems realistic at this point.

Reactions: Devs3cups
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad