Post-Game Talk: William Nylander Leads Leafs to Victory AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
3 points for Willie. He's really starting to feel comfortable at this level. All the kids played really well again.

May the Draft Lottery Gods help us.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Nylander is going to be better than Marner. He's going to be our best player since Mats

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
man do you guys not see the self evidence of this hyperbolic crap that is constantly plaguing this forum?

like ****, after 3 games nylander was a bust and now people are saying that "nylander will be better then mats sundin" or "matthews is similar to kopitar"

what is so hard about being excited for now and not dropping these mind numbingly pointless exaggerations

Never said from me.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
3rd star: Prince William

2nd star: Willie

1st star: William Nylander

I haven't had this much fun watching a Leafs game in ages.

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Seems like every league he's in Nylander takes 10 games to settle down and then just dominates.

I'm fine with this :laugh:

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Nylander is going to be better than Marner. He's going to be our best player since Mats
Perhaps. I'm higher on Marner(think he can pot 100 in his prime). But Nylander is doing amazing and has proven to be able to play in the nhl in his short yet impressive stint. I would just love though that these two don't end up being our best players in the future and either Matthews, or Laine come and form the best trio in the league.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009

You also said Gauthier will be our 2nd line centre and Reimer is an elite goalie

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
the 30th place team hasn't won the first overall pick for a while now. #brightside

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Next 4 games : Ducks, Bruins, Back to back lightning, Panthers. I'll eat my hat if we get even one win

We play very well against the Ducks, somehow manage to pull an OT point out against the Bruins and beat the Lightning the last time we played them.

Mad Brills*

the 30th place team hasn't won the first overall pick for a while now. #brightside

yup.

Honestly, though this might sound shallow, I'm fine with them getting any of the elite 9 prospect in the draft.

Just get one + the penguins pick and go for it!

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013

No matter how much everyone loves Nylander tonight, IMO we still need a top line C. If we can't get Matthews I hope we get Stamkos. Then we probably draft a winger, the Finns,Tkachuk,Dubois or Nylander. Once we have Stamkos/Matthews + Nylander, I move Kadri for a solid D. You want to start winning after those scenarios.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
No matter how much everyone loves Nylander tonight, IMO we still need a top line C. If we can't get Matthews I hope we get Stamkos. Then we probably draft a winger, the Finns,Tkachuk,Dubois or Nylander. Once we have Stamkos/Matthews + Nylander, I move Kadri for a solid D. You want to start winning after those scenarios.
Yes if we knew we were going to get Stamkos for sure dropping down a few spots in the draft wouldn't be disastrous. But you are right we need a #1C more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad