Post-Game Talk: William Nylander Leads Leafs to Victory AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
uyo2r8Q.jpg

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Nylander has a great shot. Evident with the Marlies but still just as good in the NHL.

Mad Brills*

lol they're still in last.

And the canucks/jets are guaranteed points tomorrow!

Mad Brills*

Guys Guys Guys. It's going to be okay. Pierre Luc-Dubois

or nylander/chychrun whoever.

I like dubois, but I don't have him as a laine level prospect.

Picking first in each round is a better perk than pick 4 honestly. Not much changes.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
hey atleast theyre getting this out as we still occupy last, by a point now. but still that's a point. we cant keep this up. and if we do. well then aint that some ****. but i for one aint gonna ***** cause my team is flying around looking freaking awesome and im salivating what the future holds. i just cant

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
The Leafs have to be the best team when either net is empty. Good job Nylander, Hyman and Gardiner!

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Nylander may end up being the best Swede in Leafs history, and that's no small feat.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but damn if I haven't been thoroughly impressed in his time on the Leafs.

mobizziness

Aug 9, 2015
Toronto
Nylander may end up being the best Swede in Lesfa history, and that's no small feat.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but damn if I haven't been thoroughly impressed in his time on the Leafs.

man do you guys not see the self evidence of this hyperbolic crap that is constantly plaguing this forum?

like ****, after 3 games nylander was a bust and now people are saying that "nylander will be better then mats sundin" or "matthews is similar to kopitar"

what is so hard about being excited for now and not dropping these mind numbingly pointless exaggerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad