Will you attend a Wild game this year?

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
I will go and always said I would once the tickle fight ended with Donald and Gary.

I am mostly going to wait for playoff tickets before I blow my cash on regular season tix :)

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'll be there opening night and maybe a few other games as well. Not gonna miss the ovations they give each player when the 2013 starting roster is announced. Gonna get damn loud when they announce Parise's name, possibly Granlund's too, and of course the usuals, Koivu, Clutter, etc.
I'll be at the game, but may remain very quiet during the initial introductions. A personal little protest to what they put us through. They won't see it, but screw'em.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
alright, see you in 32 games or so.

i'll be watching hockey. feel very sorry for the employees, ticket reps, guest services, etc because the sense of entitlement is going to be out of this world ridiculous and misdirected. These people are going to get whined and *****ed at for something that they had no control over and were actually hurt over more than anyone in this fracas. Think about that, you troglodyte halfwit, when you're sneering and telling them they should give you a free drink.

This, absolutely, the employees and businesses who were affected I feel the most bad for, and couldn't be happier that they are back as well as the average fan.

For me, absolutely. They have me for life, and I'm not going to let a few i**** ruin my love of this great sport. Call me a sucker I don't care, I love this game and thrilled it's back.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I'm a broke student...

But I'll probably find myself at at least one game.

SwimToTheMoon

Wild fan in WPG
Sep 5, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I was planning on driving down to St Paul for a game. Not anymore.

I'll watch most of the games on tv though.

I also share jets season tickets with a buddy and I've told him he can buy my share if he wants. I'll maybe go to one game and thats it.

vitogor

Oct 26, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
I'd love to see some form of organized protest, even if it's only for one game. But it won't happen because we, the fans, are nothing but dumb cattle. They'll throw us some scraps, then milk us, and milk us, and milk us some more. And all we are gonna do is stand there, chew those scraps, and moo. And I'm gonna stand there and moo just like everybody else, and I'm gonna like it... Because I love this game, and I love this team.

So yeah, I'm still angry, but I'll be back. Moo!

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

651*

I'd love to see some form of organized protest, even if it's only for one game. But it won't happen because we, the fans, are nothing but dumb cattle. They'll throw us some scraps, then milk us, and milk us, and milk us some more. And all we are gonna do is stand there, chew those scraps, and moo. And I'm gonna stand there and moo just like everybody else, and I'm gonna like it... Because I love this game, and I love this team.

loll

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

The reason you won't see anything is outside of those of us on here how would you get word out to do a protest of any sort?? People are going to go to these games simply because it is in St. Paul and more family oriented (IMO) than going to a TWolves game (albeit cheaper). Would be nice if everyone wore black and didn't cheer for the starting lineup and then turned their backs when the puck dropped.

jackieo

Jan 7, 2013
Minneapolis
I'm hoping that my employer will share tickets this year. If I don't get tickets through them then I will will go to a game with my Dad.

Wueste

Nov 30, 2004
Minnesota
I think it is funny how certain people from this board believe they are magically a nielson or other rating determining household and won't even be tuning into the games on tv.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

We aren't dumb cattle. Do we get paid millions of dollars to work? Do we get to stay in 4 star hotels on every roadtrip? Do we get to fly first class or have a private jet for every time we travel? Do we get to buy Jaguars with the loose change that we find in our couch cushions?

If you answered yes to these questions, give me your number. ;)

But I'm guessing the answer is no. According to Scottie Upshall, the NHL continued to treat the players like cattle. If that is what it's like to be a cow, then we sure as heck aren't it.

:sarcasm:

Billy Mays Here*

Truth be told I really won't watch many of the games. In my case though it has nothing to do with "boycotting", it's simply because I work from about 6-9 p.m. every weekday and don't get back to my dorm til' around 9:20-9:40. Then I'm hungry from work and I go eat and that takes up another half hour. Maybe I can catch some last parts of West Coast games and weekend games of course, but that's about it.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
We aren't dumb cattle. Do we get paid millions of dollars to work? Do we get to stay in 4 star hotels on every roadtrip? Do we get to fly first class or have a private jet for every time we travel? Do we get to buy Jaguars with the loose change that we find in our couch cushions?

If you answered yes to these questions, give me your number. ;)

But I'm guessing the answer is no. According to Scottie Upshall, the NHL continued to treat the players like cattle. If that is what it's like to be a cow, then we sure as heck aren't it.

:sarcasm:

Amen.

I'd be a bull though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad