Will you attend a Wild game this year?

651*

So I noticed quite a few of you put the entire league on blast on here during this lockout, not to mention the Wild.

Will you attend a game this season?

Persian Wild

Persia 4 Parise
Jul 4, 2011
Germany (Cologne)
No! I live in Germany!
images

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Well, they've had my money for a while now... :laugh:

I was always going to be going back. I wasn't the type of fan the NHL or players should be concerned with losing in the first place.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
I will not attend any Wild games nor purchase any Wild/NHL items (hats, jerseys, etc.) I will not purchase any NHL related Media (NHL network, or online packages, etc.)

I would love to see the first week of NHL games played in front of EMPTY arenas.

But I will watch the games on my normal cable.

OpRedDawn*

I will not attend any Wild games nor purchase any Wild/NHL items (hats, jerseys, etc.) I will not purchase any NHL related Media (NHL network, or online packages, etc.)

I would love to see the first week of NHL games played in front of EMPTY arenas.

But I will watch the games on my normal cable.
this

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
I have a feeling no one will be paying for Center Ice this year, just sayin'.

I was just thinking about that. I am a loyal subscriber for about 5 years now (between either Center Ice or Gamecenter) & I intend to continue this year... BUT if they charge even a dollar more than half price I'll never get it again & I'll just find free streams instead. Charging any more than half price would be a smack int the face of the fans. If they offer a price between $50 & $80 I'll buy it again. Living in California the internet is about my only option for seeing the Wild...

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
I will be watching the games on t.v but there is no way i'm spending money on overpriced tickets, concessions, and the parking.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
I'll be back. Will probably make it to my usual 1 or 2 games. Probably will be buying a Granlund jersey soon as well.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Hopefully the home and season opener is on Hockey Day MN (19th). I'll definitely be there if that's the case.

651*

This sucks because my b-day is less than a week and last year me and my pops went down on my b-day and couldn't get tix.

I suppose he could buy me the tix in advance for a game once we get a schedule.

When do we get a schedule?

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
I can't wait for the year to start. I will try to get tickets to a game before I head back to school. I'm so excited to just watch a game on TV. I miss late night games in Vancouver. Those are my favorite to stay up late and watch.

lanks85

Dec 9, 2011
Minnesota
I'm hoping too. With my birthday coming up in a few weeks, I'm really hoping that they will have a home game on that day. If so, I'll definitely do my best to get tickets to that game.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
if any of you season ticket holders want to protest, i'll be happy to go to the games in your place.... fyi.

651*

You guys need to go down and work with scalpers more often. Yeah, they can be a sheisty lot but I've gotten tickets down there for $10.00 by just waiting past game start time. In fact me and my girl went down and got two lowers ($60.00 a piece) for $20.00 several years back.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
I don't plan on going to any games. I suppose if I get a chance for free I'd take it, but that's it.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
When they come to the Tank, but back to my usual watch them all on tv routine. Happy New Year!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad