Pre-Game Talk: Will the team we Love the most bring us Joy tonight? Pens @ Avs 10pm Root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Stuart sucked even when he was "good", but I'd argue the one on the rush was 100% Osgood.

Guenin...someone must be hurt. It would be like playing Phil Samuelsson with Kris Letang.

Erik Johnson is hurt for them.

Those d-corps the Avs have are atrocious, easily the worst in the league.

Penguinzilla*

I saw from the Avs board GDT that these are the expected pairings for the opposing team tonight:
Hejda-Redmond
Guenin-Barrie
Holden-Stuart

If Nate Guenin's in your top 4, you may want to have some serious thought about doing something to improve your blueline....

Oh, and hey, it's Brad Stuart! Thanks again for the Cup Win, Brad! (Seriously, he's responsible on both goals in Game 7 - he turns over the puck to Malkin for the first goal, then makes a bad pinch on the second).

... like trading for Simone Despres :sarcasm:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

Well, each of the last 3 games Malkin has had 3 points. Let's keep his streak alive! although get 6 points so he can take Anaheim off.:laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Even though the 4th line was EXCELLENT last game, I fully expect Beau to be out and Adams in.

I'm starting to feel Beau wants out at this point. This organization won't ever do what he needs. They are too busy giving minutes to uys like Adams.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

That and their defensive system is stupid. Their goaltender might keep the Pens off the board, but they'll still give up a crazy amount of shots.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
You have to keep in mind, most Dzone coverages are "very cool" in comparison to what Bylsma and co. had the team playing.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Even though the 4th line was EXCELLENT last game, I fully expect Beau to be out and Adams in.

I'm starting to feel Beau wants out at this point. This organization won't ever do what he needs. They are too busy giving minutes to uys like Adams.

Why wouldn't he?

At least we'll have always had those few beatiful games of him with Geno this season.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009

Yeah. They had an awesome shift where they kept the puck in Columbus's zone for over a good minute. I'd guarantee if Adams was on that line, the puck would have been in and out under 15 seconds.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal

We can use a player like Adams in situations like tonight!! :sarcasm:

Seriously though, I still can't believe he has trouble clearing a puck in a SH situation with no pressure and no one around him:shakehead

they better not even think of bringing him back

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

A clean slate next year.

Adams won't be back unless certain people say he will. It shouldn't even matter about Adams then anyways. He should be no lower than the 3rd line, and if he's not in the top 9 he's been beat out by other players than Adams.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
I bet BB is the healthy scratch LOL! I'll likely have the game on mute on my other monitor while i play video games. The defense tonight is going to be an adventure.

Haha, that's what I've been doing for almost every game this season.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
A clean slate next year.

Adams won't be back unless certain people say he will. It shouldn't even matter about Adams then anyways. He should be no lower than the 3rd line, and if he's not in the top 9 he's been beat out by other players than Adams.

He's not going to be back next year period. Can we not read too much into this one thing? This most obvious of things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad