Will New England make it to their 4th straight Super Bowl?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I’d never predict them to go to the Super Bowl because it’s just so difficult, but they’ll be in the AFCCG. So I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I never like to assume they are going to the Super Bowl coming into a season.

They've got a solid group again and certainly one of the favorites.

KC probably their biggest competition. There's a handful of teams that can be dangerous aswell.

Reactions: klingsor

member 157595

Forget the AFCCG, god forbid the local reaction if they don’t get a first round bye

No sane football fan in New England expects the Patriots to maintain the status quo forever or even after Brady and Belichick leave for good.

But they have a right to enjoy their football team while they are good and do not have to apologize for it.

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
Boo hoo.

I sure hope they make it again.
I don’t know why fans are more entitled, expecting big things for their chosen team, regardless of quality of management etc, rather than appreciative of sustained excellence.

Don’t be all rankled the patriots are good, be bitter that your own team is subpar and aim your venom at the right place.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It wouldn't shock me if they did.

Even without Gronk their roster is still really solid, their defence shut down the Rams high powered offence at the SB and you potentially have a healthy Josh Gordon joining back at some point. You should never bet against the Brady/Belichik duo.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
After last year, I think Patriots fatigue may be at an all time high. If the Pats play the Cowboys, I won’t watch.

I get that hating all of the good teams is the popular thing to do, but jeez.

The Pats are the favorite to make the big game from the AFC, but the favorite doesn't always win.

member 157595

I don’t know why fans are more entitled, expecting big things for their chosen team, regardless of quality of management etc, rather than appreciative of sustained excellence.

Don’t be all rankled the patriots are good, be bitter that your own team is subpar and aim your venom at the right place.

but waaaaaa it's not fair! participation trophies for everyone!!!

It's not the Patriots' fault the rest of the teams in their division are run like shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad