Will New England make it to their 4th straight Super Bowl?

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-23-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
but waaaaaa it's not fair! participation trophies for everyone!!!

It's not the Patriots' fault the rest of the teams in their division are run like ****.
I think it's really incredible just how long every single other team in their division has been mismanaged for. Only the Jets seemed to very briefly get their shit together before falling apart again.

Reactions: OmniCube

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I sit and watch them play and do not see anything special. Brady does not have a canon of an arm. There is no "doomsday" defense. Their offence is not about to shatter scoring records. But, come game end, they win. Come season end, they win.

HOW!!!!! And how is it that a team that does not have anything overly special, is this difficult to beat?

I saw the 70's Steelers and Cowboys. The 80's 49ers. The 90's Cowboys.. Those were special teams. All you had to do was watch for 5 minutes and you saw it. But they did not win half as much as the Pats!!!!
They could easily have the best offense and maybe even the best defense in the leagur this year, to go along with the greatest coach and QB of all time. Yet you dont know how they win?

And yes, Brady does not have the typical "canon" arm, but he literally does everything else at an elite level. And just because he doesnt have the strongest arm in the league does mean he has a noodle arm

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I sit and watch them play and do not see anything special. Brady does not have a canon of an arm. There is no "doomsday" defense. Their offence is not about to shatter scoring records. But, come game end, they win. Come season end, they win.

HOW!!!!! And how is it that a team that does not have anything overly special, is this difficult to beat?

I saw the 70's Steelers and Cowboys. The 80's 49ers. The 90's Cowboys.. Those were special teams. All you had to do was watch for 5 minutes and you saw it. But they did not win half as much as the Pats!!!!

They have a splendid coach. (Try winning that many games with a TE dependent passing game).
They have a very good QB--not the best, not the best arm, but cool headed and key,
They have an excellent o-line, so Brady is rarely if ever pressured.
They've have their share of luck, which is almost always the case with championship teams.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
They could easily have the best offense and maybe even the best defense in the leagur this year, to go along with the greatest coach and QB of all time. Yet you dont know how they win?

And yes, Brady does not have the typical "canon" arm, but he literally does everything else at an elite level. And just because he doesnt have the strongest arm in the league does mean he has a noodle arm
Exactly, he doesn't have a cannon but it's not weak. And he's incredibly accurate. And he's incredible at looking off coverage. And he's incredible at reading the same hot route with his WRs. And he's incredible at moving in the pocket to avoid pressure. And he's incredible at decision making. You know, all the stuff that actually matters - playing football.

Posters who go on about his arm as some sort of detriment would be the owners that want to draft guys in the first round because of their 40 yard dash or who benched the most. All of the things Brady is great at are way more important than throwing a ball at 60 MPH vs 70 MPH or being able to throw the ball 50 yards vs 70 yards (which is a skill that's needed like .2% of the time in hail mary situations only).

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
If the chiefs defense improves, probably not.

Absent that it's down to the Ravens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->