Speculation: Will Craig Adams start on opening night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
AS I sat on my porch this morning watching the sun come up over the water, I saw a huge eagle perched upon a tree. I grabbed my binoculars to get a closer view of this awesome bird. What an unbelievable display of power, speed and awareness. This bird was truly the master of its domain. Suddenly he thrust from his perch and dove straight into the water.........CRASH! After a short bout, the Eagle lifted off into the sky with a fish grasped in his talons. I focused my binoculars on that poor little fishy and thought he was about to go on both the shortest and most exhilarating ride of his life.

Craig Adams is that fish

Last edited:

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
As long as that ****ing guy keeps playing, it'll just keep reminding me of the idiots who used to run the show.

Jesus Christ just ****ing get rid of him already.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
I think it's cute that people actually voted "no." It's like a little kid saying "I'm gonna grow up to be a Space President! " You just laugh and say sure...

What's even better is since last night, this poll has gone from 30-70 to 67-33; people are still voting, but with the added benefit of hindsight. Shouldn't we be able to see the results?

I believe I quoted this post to describe my feelings initially:

I'll believe it when I don't see it

It must have gotten the boot because I likely foolishly responded to DD's trolling posts about Adams being underrated or how putting him as 1st line RW would solve our issues.

It's really starting to sink in now. I was a fool to think otherwise.

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again!

It's not even being dramatic to state that this word obviously applies to us.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I was called a fool... who's the fool now? You guys are oblivious as to why Adams is held in such high regard. Everyone knows he can't skate, can't create offense, can't forecheck, that's pretty much basic knowledge. I post about why he's still on the team and you all laugh. He's not a lock to make the team yet, it's still only game 1. But thinking he wouldn't be given a chance to prove himself to his new coach in a regular season game is what is laughable.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I was called a fool... who's the fool now? You guys are oblivious as to why Adams is held in such high regard. Everyone knows he can't skate, can't create offense, can't forecheck, that's pretty much basic knowledge. I post about why he's still on the team and you all laugh. He's not a lock to make the team yet, it's still only game 1. But thinking he wouldn't be given a chance to prove himself to his new coach in a regular season game is what is laughable.

Exactly. Craig is like the little engine that could and still is held in such high regard that he's gifted a spot when he showed that he couldn't.

Jjbuck

Apr 1, 2014
This past summer has been hilarious. Everyone making all these educated predictions. Ignoring reality and knowing exactly what a coach they never heard of before will do.

The knowledge demonstrated has been amazing.

Oh, wait. Adams isn't wearing a suit and a tie?

Pretty much every agreed upon prediction ... wrong.

Too funny.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
The Bylsma usage of Adams drove me crazy more than anything. I don't like him in the lineup but I can live with it as long as we don't have to see the ridiculous Bylsma usage of him. DB wouldn't just have that scrub in the lineup, he would have him starting games with Sid or Geno and playing way too many minutes etc. Adams played 5:56 at ES tonight which was the least on the team. Sill was next closest with 7:14 of ES minutes. Adams did get more total minutes than Sill (8:52 to Sill's 7:14) but only because Adams plays the PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad