Confirmed with Link: Wild sign J.T. Brown ( 2 years, 687.5K AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I don't know anything about Brown except that he's pretty fast and has a reputation for not being effective at anything :laugh: But hey, 4th liners getting 4th liner money is a welcome development.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know anything about Brown except that he's pretty fast and has a reputation for not being effective at anything :laugh: But hey, 4th liners getting 4th liner money is a welcome development.
He's very Ennis like in that he's always going 100 miles an hour but is always behind the play. Tries harder than anyone else but accomplishes nothing. He does play a physical game I guess.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Three 4th liners today. Wonder if Foligno is on the move. Probably not. Probably just need bodies for the pressbox.

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
Looks like the cap space the Wild saved buying out Ennis is being spread out amongst Brown, Fehr, Hendricks, Brown, and who knows who else, for guys that can actually fill a 4th line role.

Not dumb.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Love JT. Rosemount kid who destroyed Bloomington Jefferson back in my HS days.
Hes a character. Good for him! I hope he does great.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Last two years he has had 6, and 7, points. Prosser like production from the forward spot.:huh:

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Last two years he has had 6, and 7, points. Prosser like production from the forward spot.:huh:

and yet his team outshoots the other guys when he's out there and have done his entire career

good value signing

look at his linemates and it explains a lot about his production; look at the numbers he generates defensively and you'll see why this bet was made.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
and yet his team outshoots the other guys when he's out there and have done his entire career

good value signing

look at his linemates and it explains a lot about his production; look at the numbers he generates defensively and you'll see why this bet was made.

Or he's been on teams that shoot from everywhere. He's a - in CF% rel most seasons, oigf/oiga he's a -, and he was a waiver claim and press boxed whenever possible by both TB and ANA last year.

Foligno is an all star compared to Brown.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Completely irrelevant to his production on the ice, but wasn't he the only NHL player that refused to stand for the national anthem?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Completely irrelevant to his production on the ice, but wasn't he the only NHL player that refused to stand for the national anthem?

He was probably just too busy playing Fortnite to even realize that the National Anthem or even a hockey game was about to start. :sarcasm:

Reactions: BigT2002

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
I think I saw him play with the Connollys, Faulk, and Fontaine back in the day. that was a good team

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Fenton should try void his contract. Arrested for being drunk at 2 am the night before a game sounds like cause to me.

Reactions: 907campbell

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Getting arrested is obviously its own thing, but I really don't think that players going drinking the night before a game on the road is rarity. Especially when the playoffs aren't in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad