GDT: Wild@Leafs 2PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Lmao, has Hutch changed his pads yet?

That will look ridiculous with the Leafs jersey on.

:laugh:

To be fair, I'd rather him look ridiculous then try wearing new pads he hasn't broken in yet.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hearing Sparks isn't starting today after all is like a belated Christmas Miracle.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
So since the Leafs designated today as 'kids day' or whatever, are they actually offering discounted tickets to kids today? I'm gonna guess no lol.

Leafs will dominate tonight.

Bro the only time the Leafs have dominated in the past 2 months for a full game and actually won a game was that win over NJ and maybe the game after that. Babcock teams don't dominate, they grind out wins usually or trade chances and come out on top.

Reactions: WilliamNylander

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Next gen game.JPG
Why at 2pm though?
That's what the ticket says.

Hitting the road now, not expecting much traffic.

** posted a pic for those still confused

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
So since the Leafs designated today as 'kids day' or whatever, are they actually offering discounted tickets to kids today? I'm gonna guess no lol.

Bro the only time the Leafs have dominated in the past 2 months for a full game and actually won a game was that win over NJ and maybe the game after that. Babcock teams don't dominate, they grind out wins usually or trade chances and come out on top.

read somewhere that season tickets give them to inner city kids or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad