GDT: Wild@Leafs 2PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
No I shouldn't do that. I would have more anxiety about a haircut than a surgery not even kidding haha.

At least I'll look sharp for the 3rd period :thumbu:

Who schedules a haircut? Nevertheless, why won’t your barber have the game on?

I do. Same guy so i know what im getting.

If not, I know to schedule my # 2 guy, arguably just as good, but sometimes cleans up the sides a bit off.

If that is gone, I know to schedule my # 3 guy at a different location. A different style he has to my fade, but... Its still good.

Never ever do you walk in randomly at a random place, for a random cut, at a random time for a random barbor.
You will end up lookin like a guy with a random hairstyle which could be randomly....

crap.

GO LEAFS!!!!

P.s. My barbor does plays games on the screen :D

Stylist bro....Stylist.
I just put a bowl on my head and cut around the edges. It saves money and the ladies love it!
Jim-Carrey-in-Dumb-and-Du-010.jpg

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Who schedules a haircut? Nevertheless, why won’t your barber have the game on?

I'm 40 years 0ld and hate getting haircuts. Someone at work suggested I go to some dude they go to who is awesome and affordable, this was a month ago. Turns out it was a fantastic experience and cut, so I booked an appointment for 3pm today and I'm not gonna miss it.

He may very well have the game on, can't remember if there was a tv as I was anxious about the whole situation.

Reactions: Trawna Phan

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
This could be the worst thing to happen to sparks and the best thing that could happen for the team. Was hutch not the starter for Winnipeg for a couple years?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm thinking tonight is going to be one of those wacky 6-5 wins or something like that...

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Hockey Props
NHL OT Included
Minnesota Wild vs Toronto Maple Leafs
William Nylander (Points)(must play)
Over 0.5 Points -106
Risking 5.30 to Win 5.00 CAD

Need a point for Nylander tonight. Figure he has a pretty good chance playing with Matthews this afternoon.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Just some random stuff from the Hotstove:
Toronto Maple Leafs Notebook: Do the Leafs have a matchup line?

Auston Matthews and Andreas Johnsson have played nearly 70 minutes together — an extremely small sample size — but have a 60.87 CF% together. Similar to Hyman, Matthews has benefitted from his relentless forechecking.

I think it’s very confusing to me that Trevor Moore can get called up from the Marlies and get on the second power play unit, but Kasperi Kapanen, who has been very good in the NHL this season, is not on the power play at all. Kapanen is fifth on the team in scoring and 12th on the team in total power play ice time.
5. I think it’s going to be hard to take either Frederik Gauthier or Trevor Moore out when everyone is healthy… But these are good problems to have and the Leafs can create lots of internal competition.

Last April, David Pastrnak racked up 13 points in their seven-game series, and in one of the games where he did not record a point, he put 10 shots on net. They had basically no answer
Playoffs are about matchups and either the Leafs are going to have to create a shutdown line they can trust or feel great about their head-to-head matchup (Pastrnak has outscored Tavares 4-1 so far at 5v5, largely without Patrice Bergeron there).
This is a good team that has most of the pieces it needs, but they need to figure out how to arrange and deploy them still.

Travis Dermott has struggled recently — such as getting beat in the neutral zone against Detroit that led to a partial breakaway goal — and has seen his ice time reduced. He only played 15:12 in that game. The night before against the Rangers, he struggled as well and only played 14:11. Against the Blue Jackets, he played 16:45. All three games he was on for goals against that he had a role in. Against the Islanders, he played over 21 minutes, largely due to the team being down so much, so early. This is his first full season in the NHL and it’s not uncommon to see young players struggle at this time of the year. The team has had a good chunk of time off here due to the holidays and the scheduling. Let’s see how he rebounds in January.

In the third period against the Islanders, Babcock reunited Kadri – Matthews – Nylander for a shift and it was their best shift of the game. I know I’ve said this before, but I think I’d be finding ways to get them together for a shift or two each period, not just when the game is already over. If anything, especially when they are in the heat of a battle, that line can swing games and you can follow up with the Tavares line and then any line you want after that.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Hockey Props
NHL OT Included
Minnesota Wild vs Toronto Maple Leafs
William Nylander (Points)(must play)
Over 0.5 Points -106
Risking 5.30 to Win 5.00 CAD

Need a point for Nylander tonight. Figure he has a pretty good chance playing with Matthews this afternoon.

I almost took that too. I went with both Tavares and Matthews Over 3.5 shots.

Reactions: PuckMagi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad