Post-Game Talk: Wild @ Capitals | 7:00 EST | CSN-DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I am unable to watch tonight's game. But I am getting some mixed messages here on this board regarding Ovie. Most messages seem to say that he is flying and is our best player tonight. But a few others are pointing out that he looks hurt, probably his wrist, and that he didn't salute his late brother during goal celly and something appears to be 'amiss.'

Somebody put my mind at ease. Does he look obviously hurt, or are the comments more along the ljnes of speculation based on recent drought?

His best game in ages. But he's also been slashed on the right wrist at least twice and clearly been in pain.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Good win, we earned it. Not easy to go on the PK 7 times and still come away with 2 points against the best team in the West.

Nicky with an MVP level performance tonight. Outstanding defensively and 3 perfect passes that led directly to goals.

Ovechkin is back on the board. Very satisfying game.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Good win, we earned it. Not easy to go on the PK 7 times and still come away with 2 points against the best team in the West.

Nicky with an MVP level performance tonight. Outstanding defensively and 3 perfect passes that led directly to goals.

Ovechkin is back on the board. Very satisfying game.

guess we can stop the caps falling apart thread on main boards? ;)

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Nice win. Especially from the Magic man Kuzy.

Remember when we all worried when he would leave the KHL? I'm looking forward to the day he takes over this team. It's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad