Suter | Spurgeon
Scandella | Dumba
Brodin | Prosser

Starting | Backup
Dubnyk | Kuemper

Last edited by a moderator:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
An effort GDT to try to change the team's fortunes, solid work.

Privet

Sep 25, 2015
Victoria, BC
I think Caps will win in a very convincing manner, thus, HF posters will say Shattenkirk is a cancer on the team.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
wasnt parise one of the big ufa signings several seasons ago, along with suter, where they got big $$?

he's now on the 3rd line? are the wild's top 6 that good, or is it something else?

on the surface, since i pay zero attention to the wild, that looks like the liach situation here, $$ vs. place in the lineup.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
wasnt parise one of the big ufa signings several seasons ago, along with suter, where they got big $$?

he's now on the 3rd line? are the wild's top 6 that good, or is it something else?

on the surface, since i pay zero attention to the wild, that looks like the liach situation here, $$ vs. place in the lineup.

Wild fan. Our top 6 guys are that good (other than Coyle who has been slumping hard but is showing signs of life again) and Parise has had an off year. He does mesh really well with Haula and Pomminville, I'd consider it more of a 2B line.

Good luck tonight fellas, obviously I hope we continue your slump but I'm not convinced it's going to happen.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Wild fan. Our top 6 guys are that good (other than Coyle who has been slumping hard but is showing signs of life again) and Parise has had an off year. He does mesh really well with Haula and Pomminville, I'd consider it more of a 2B line.

Good luck tonight fellas, obviously I hope we continue your slump but I'm not convinced it's going to happen.

We are the top teams in our respective conferences but we combine for a 10-10-0 record in our past 20 games :(

Something's got to give.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Beatings will continue until morale improves.

The slump will continue until Arizona.

OV will continue to slump until playoffs.

Caps fans everywhere will continue to gripe because that's how we do it.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
oh crap. you know what this means. if the Caps win tonight, we will be stuck doing full GDT OP's until they lose again. :popcorn:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Love the games during the second part of march. There is just 5 and no 6 hours between west europe and washington during 2 weeks. Games starts early :sarcasm: at midnight.

Itkonen

May 11, 2016
Any fear of the game being postponed because of the storm? That would be really nice since this should be my and my friends' first live NHL game. :help:

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

The Wild run a top 9. There isn't really any difference in 5v5 time between them. The Koivu line has been the same since November because they've been about the best line in hockey and have been relatively consistent. The rest of the top 9/10 forwards rotate as chemestry dictates.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Too bad they're not called the Minnesota North Stars anymore. That was a cool name; what the hell is the Wild?

As for the Caps, I suspect they will play their best game in weeks after that California road trip blew up in their faces the way that it did.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Too bad they're not called the Minnesota North Stars anymore. That was a cool name; what the hell is the Wild?

Totally agree on both counts. North Stars was an outstanding name and logo. And they had Cesare Maniago in net for many years and were Dino Cicarelli's first team - two guys that would make the all-Good Fellas Name team.

Conversely, singular, adjectival team suck. They are like fingers on the chalk board for me.

Hell, the Minnesota WHA team name - the Fighting Saints - is better than the Wild.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
4 goals for Caps? Interesting

Now imagine this place after another L

Very easy -- a lot of people will be various shades of unhappy, and a few (probably like yourself) will try to feed off those others feeling bad.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild is the name you end up with when the North Stars is stolen from you.

And don't forget Gump Worsley, AKA the Gumper.

I think it's good that our respective teams are getting their slump on before the playoffs, not during them.

Curious to see Schmidt play. Think you'll lose him to LV?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Wild is the name you end up with when the North Stars is stolen from you.

And don't forget Gump Worsley, AKA the Gumper.

I think it's good that our respective teams are getting their slump on before the playoffs, not during them.

Curious to see Schmidt play. Think you'll lose him to LV?

No, we're going to lose Grubauer I'm 99% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad