Post-Game Talk: Wild 3 Oilers 2 Shootout

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Congrats to Cam Talbot on being 8-1 against his old team.

Came here to say this, good thing Matt Hendricks and letestu are our best shootout performers. Oilers have to find a way to start winning these close games or it's going to be a quick descent

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
Bonehead Mcgee behind the bench. Like what the **** goes through this guys head when he coaches? Dumbest ****ing coach we have ever had that came to us from a winning culture/team. Hopkins is so useless its actually frustrating that Drai has to make more than 6 mill a year because if ****boy Hopkins gets 6 than Drai deserves much more.

The golden boy was responsible for the 2nd goal and missed in the shootout. Why was is RNH's fault?

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I am going to keep saying it for as long as he keeps playing Hendricks.

McLellan is a ****ing idiot.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I can understand Horcoff back in the day, but NOT Hendricks/Letestu.

I would've gone with Caguila if going off the board...

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Breaking news: we interrupt this scheduled loss to bring you a point. I'll take it against the Wild on a the second of a back-to-back.

Sep 26, 2016
That was like the second bad game I've seen McDavid play. It doesn't happen often.

Minnesota can gtfo. I would love it if the Wild relocated to Houston, thus losing two franchises to Texas. :laugh:

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Letestu was 2/2 this year. No problem with that pick.

Hendricks has a cool youtube video of shootout goals but i don't remember the last time he actually scored one.

KingKhron

Sep 8, 2008
Well, it should feel like a win but it doesn't. The did score late in the third against the Wild. That doesn't happen.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Relax guys, I watch a lot of Oilers games because of McDavid. This is a playoff team. They play an above average game on ES and have average goaltending, decent D and McDavid. Oilers will end up with ~98 points. I don't think they can hold on to the division but they are much better than 8-9 teams in the West.

Shootout losses suck because they are impossible to predict which is why it sucks that a coach like TMc chooses ****ing grinders over skilled players. Every coach does this and I have no idea why...it's like they want to lose.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Information Mnister Stauffer excusing the performance due to 'fatigue'.
Apparently McDavid suffering from a 'terrible flu'. :laugh:
What a ****ing loser Stauffer is. Get this goof off the radio.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Please leave Hendricks in Minnesota.

He didn't have a bad game but I don't want to see him out there in high pressure situations anymore. Dude's just too slow.

suddeninterest

Aug 19, 2014
A point against a trap team on the road, game 2 of a b2b, after trailing in the 3rd. Survived full 2 min 4 on 3. Take it and move on, we lost the gimmick. Didn't think we'd get a point at all after the Zucker goal.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Should have had at least 4 or 5 points on the road trip.

This organization is so ****ing frustrating. Get a little bit of success and then back in the tank a month later.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
attachment.php

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad