Why is no one talking Kadri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
That is great. So we have Par Lindholm who can fill his spot I guess. He is a UFA next year so I bet you are up at least $1MM there. Removing Kadri will save 4.5MM for a net proceed of 3.5MM. You have 3,5MM to upgrade your defense in a magnitude that will offset your downgrade of the third line center position.
Awaiting your trade proposals.

I have no idea what MM stands for, is it multi million? Anyways cap wise if Toronto gets a young RHD I would let Gardiner walk so that will hopefully pay for the new kid

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Given a pass bc of his low contract and constant stream of garbage linemates.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
I have no idea what MM stands for, is it multi million? Anyways cap wise if Toronto gets a young RHD I would let Gardiner walk so that will hopefully pay for the new kid
M is a thousand in Roman numerals, so MM is a thousand thousands. It's a fairly obscure abbreviation

Reactions: ULF_55

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Give him a better line mate. Brown is horrible when the pucks on his stick all offense is dead. When he doesn’t have the puck he does nothing at all. It’s brown you should all be talking about not Kadri

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Linemates aren't the issue right now. He needs to pickup his pace and intensity.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Linemates aren't the issue right now. He needs to pickup his pace and intensity.
Playing alongside garbage drains your energy.

Johnsson Matthews Kapanen
Kadri JT Marner
Johnsson Nylander Hyman
Moore Marleau Brown
Goat

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Playing alongside garbage drains your energy.

Johnsson Matthews Kapanen
Kadri JT Marner
Johnsson Nylander Hyman
Moore Marleau Brown
Goat
He saw time with Nylander and Brown in the third.

There have been times linemates brought him down (Komarov), this isn't one of them.

Incetardis

Sep 17, 2013
Not sure where you got those numbers. Kadri has 6 posts according to NHL.com. His combined 9 posts and crossbars is 2nd behind Seguin and tied with Gaudreau and Saad.

Confirms what I thought. Dudes been a little unlucky thus far.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Seriously are you watching him play. He was very good tonight as well as the last game when the hate train started this thread.
He had a good first period, but my comments are more his general play of late than tonight specifically.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
He had a good first period, but my comments are more his general play of late than tonight specifically.
He was good all game. He has been good all season. When he was getting the 2hole he produced more. He is playing as our 3rd line center and is on pace for 50 points. I seriously think people on here need to get a grib. His face offs stats are the best in his career.
50 points as a 3rd line center is fantastic!

Reactions: Pyromaniac

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
He was good all game. He has been good all season. When he was getting the 2hole he produced more. He is playing as our 3rd line center and is on pace for 50 points. I seriously think people on here need to get a grib. His face offs stats are the best in his career.
50 points as a 3rd line center is fantastic!

45-50 points is underwhelming for sheltered minutes... or so went the criticism of Bozak.

Is there some recanting in order?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Given a pass bc of his low contract and constant stream of garbage linemates.

So.... 3 hits.... 3...... in the last 10 games.

Is that linemates or disinterest?

I think he’s a valuable trade piece but the value is starting to wear off.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
The other 3C wasn’t chastised for 45-50 points with “sheltered” minutes?

They have a search thing on here you know.
Lol you are grasping at straws and your posts are desperate and laughable.

Maybe while you are searching you could look up sheltered minutes as well or perhaps use your time more wisely reading a book about hockey.

Reactions: 1specter

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Lol you are grasping at straws and your posts are desperate and laughable.

Maybe while you are searching you could look up sheltered minutes as well or perhaps use your time more wisely reading a book about hockey.

Naw. Doesn’t take much time. Pretty easy actually. Pages of examples. Like this:

I'm wondering if he's even going to crack 40 points. Completely unacceptable given his sheltered minutes and PP time/usage.

Can't wait to move on from this lackadaisical player.

We have different standards now?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
He can’t use his wingers at all.

Hyman-Kadri-Brown

Let that be a shutdown line where Hyman & Brown do the dirty work and Kadri can iso offence.

Reactions: Tracer Bullet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad