Who's the worst Dman in the league.

Bathcat

Slavin is mediocre
Jul 26, 2010
Oakland
Andrew MacDonald AINEC. He also gets 5M a year. That's a lot of money from a guy who can't even pass to your blade.

I don't understand why he was signed to that contract. It's like management mistook him for McDonagh.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Hunwick. Absolute joke of a player. It's actually disgraceful having someone that bad in this league.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Hunwick is terrible. Should be a number 6-7 and he's played in the top 4 but I doubt he's the worse. Put any 6-7 guy in the top 4 and they'll preform that way.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
First ones that pops up is Carle and Nurse for me.

Nurse is off to a very good start. He was a rookie thrown to the wolves last year, he's made major strides.

3 points in 7 games, even +/- after tonight, massively improved Corsi. He's been physical, excellent on the PK, and far better on the breakout.

Have you watched him this year, even once?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I forgot Russell's entire NHL career is 6 games.

He's been awful for years. A few PDO-driven successful outings doesn't change that. There's a reason he was unsigned until the literal last day before the season.
Russell has not been awful for years, it's painfully obvious you have never really watched him play and/or take advanced stats as gospel. Russell isn't a great defenseman but he's a decent number four, his game has grown by leaps and bounds since he left St. Louis. When he was acquired by Calgary I was furious, I ripped the move calling him a train wreck in the defensive zone, it didn't take long before I was eating crow by the fistful because of his play for the Flames.

As for him re-signing, it is believed that he was waiting to sign with Calgary and they had a deal in place but had to wait on Gaudreau's contract negotiations which either took too long and/or used up too much cap space and he had to take another offer.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Nurse is off to a very good start. He was a rookie thrown to the wolves last year, he's made major strides.

3 points in 7 games, even +/- after tonight, massively improved Corsi. He's been physical, excellent on the PK, and far better on the breakout.

Have you watched him this year, even once?

Its not massively improved. Its at 47%.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
The D with the worst(played 50min+) RelTM Corsi in the league is Ben Chiarot at -13.39%. He also has been on ice for 0 goals for, 4 against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad