News Article: "Whole situation there is f--ed up"

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I ended up getting a few micro-brewery bottles and am emptying the bottle of Bulleit(which only has a few ounces left in it). Sure took the edge off.

Reactions: Bileur

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Ya I'm definitely thinking Methot here.

I'm slowly working through a Stalk and Barrel single malt canadian whiskey.. but if I'm honest it tastes like paint thinner. Much preferred the Red Breast single pot still I had open before this one.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
If you're going to bad mouth your former team at least be man enough to put your name in the paper instead of hiding behind anonymity.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'll be honest and say I kind of wish they'd also trade Stone soon so I can make a complete break with this organisation. He's likely to be one of the only players I have any sort of attachment with after all of this is done. (Pageau and Chabot being the other two)

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Where's the post about the locker room visit from Dorion and the players cranked the music and drowned him out? Thought it might be in here. Guess it's elsewhere. It's being quoted on the site a lot.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
He's a fanboy thrust into the GM role

Ok, let's not overgeneralize here.

He's one of the league's best scouts. He may be bad at other parts of the GM job, but he's still a respected hockey guy at the end of the day with years of experience in his role (the scouting role, not the GM role).

He's a SCOUT who was thrust into the role of GM. At least give the man credit for the good things he has done for the org before he was promoted.

Reactions: Cosmix

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Ok, let's not overgeneralize here.

He's one of the league's best scouts. He may be bad at other parts of the GM job, but he's still a respected hockey guy at the end of the day with years of experience in his role (the scouting role, not the GM role).

He's a SCOUT who was thrust into the role of GM. At least give the man credit for the good things he has done for the org before he was promoted.
Of course, he's the best Amateur scout we have had, that should be common knowledge.

He certainly isn't respected by the team, as they were complete douchbags to him at a meeting. First time I have ever heard of something like that.

I'm sure he is respected by other teams GM's. He seems like an extremely nice guy. Too nice really.

If you can't hold the respect of your team, you can't be a GM.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The politically correct term is "not about being person enough".

Justin begs to differ it's "peoplekind" enough!

=========

I think it's Methot too who let stuff slip I'm sure there's no love lost and he doesn't have his tongue in his pocket!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'd say, from most likely to least likely, it looks like this:

1) Methot (probably the overwhelming favorite)
2) Kelly
3) Turris
4) Phaneuf
6) DiDo
7) Neil
8) Wingels
9) MacArthur
10) Stalberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad