Who would win?

• Jake Paul

• Evander Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
If you want to see a preview of what this fight might look like search Evander Kane vs Matt Cooke.

Reactions: Kaner9

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
If you give Kane six months to train then I would take him but Paul actually trains and is not some out of shape bum so I take him if they fought next week.
Kane will get a full training camp, starting at the beginning of the next offseason. He plays for the Sharks so it’ll be a long offseason.

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
The sad thing is, there are quite a few people who believe so.

For what it's worth the first thing I thought when I saw "the figh"(just now) was that it looked suspiciously similiar to Wrestling. Now I am far from an expert but something just felt off from the moment I saw it(I don't know who Jake Paul or the NBA guy is so no horse in this race mind you).
Fake or no fake if that's how the typical boxing match looks I can't fathom how people have any interest in it.

This thread should be deleted btw, nothing with hockey to do.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
I can't get over these results.

I don't know if I'm disappointed as a hockey fan, or as an adult seeing how much youtubers influence kids.

It's hard to imagine a job I would respect less than "professional youtuber," what stuns me is how bad so many of them are. I gather most think this Jake Paul is a turd but even less controversial figures like Steve Dangle, I've made it about two minutes into this guy screaming at the camera and am just flabbergasted people find this amusing.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
You must be quite familiar with him to call him a cesspool of a person, so familiar you don't even know his name; in fact.

And of course now you're defending Jake Paul, I thought we all knew he was a douchebag and we were going to laugh at this dumb proposition than I saw who was posting... Is your goal just to have the worst opinion on everything?

Reactions: Kupo

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I really want to see this fight, not because I think it’s gonna be a good fight but because I’m really curious. I am however concerned it might not happen because the Sharks front office may get involved and stop it. I’m worried there may be a stipulation in his contract preventing him from competing in boxing.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Jake Paul.
Kane isn't used to hitting people with big pillows on his hands & not being able to grab/clinch his opponent. He's gonna be in for shock when he throws a punch and it doesn't even register + he'll gas out after 1 round.

Last edited:

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I heard someone say that Kane boxes for fun in his free time? If that's the case and he's been training for boxing for years, then you'd have to think he would win, just based on that he has 20 pounds on Jake Paul. I think people expecting it to be like the Nate Robinson fight are a little mistaken, Nate is like 5'9, 180 pounds, and has no fighting experience.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
I actually kind of like these youtubers boxing the shit out each other :laugh:

Kane's platform is to small compared to Jake's though. Jake wants to fight people with big brands and followers that will enhance his brand and bring him followers.

Jake Paul wants to fight people with big brands and who are a foot shorter and weigh a 100 lbs less than him.

FTFY

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
The most amazing part of all of this is that someone found a matchup where Jake Paul is the smarter and less douchey person involved.

Are you kidding? You obviously haven't followed the Paul family at all. It's 100% the other way around.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The fact these fights are getting such much publicity is a joke. Roy Jones Jr. is probably my favorite boxer of all time, but he had no business being in that ring on Saturday, same with Tyson. I wonder how many people who watched Tyson know who Canelo, GGG, Anthony Joshua, and Errol Spence Jr. are, and if they are going to even watch one or two of these this month.

Add Terence Crawford, Jaime Mungia, and Shakur Stevenson, etc.

It’s funny, boxing is in a mini golden age right now with elite fighters at several weight classes. As usual when there is a golden age in boxing, it starts with a competitive heavyweight division with the best in division willing to fight each other. Things got stale for awhile with the rise of MMA coinciding with the Klitschko bros dominance in the heavyweight division before Fury unseated him.

For all of boxing’s corruption, we’re in a really good era of fighters. I’ve always been a huge boxing fan, and still box prior to the shutdowns. It’s a great workout.

Bud Crawford is phenomenal to watch, that Lomachenko upset a few weeks back was a bit of a surpriser.

Reactions: al secord

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
People who wanted to see Paul get beat up will get their wish. He’ll still be making millions

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Logan has everything to win and nothing to lose in this fight. If he gets beat up, its expected and he still gets the bag.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I think Kane is too tough for Jake Paul.
I've heard a few idiots saying that Jake Paul would beat Conor McGregor in a boxing match. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
People who wanted to see Paul get beat up will get their wish. He’ll still be making millions

Sadly, while Logan is definitely going to lose, he's not going to get beat up at all. It's an exhibition match, so Floyd is just going to feed him pitter-patter punches and win by unanimous decision.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I think Kane is too tough for Jake Paul.
I've heard a few idiots saying that Jake Paul would beat Conor McGregor in a boxing match. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!

They've got to be trolling. McGregor could legitimately completely skip training camp, cut to his featherweight mass of 145 lbs, then show up to the fight blackout drunk with a severe COVID infection and two broken arms, and he'd still beat the living shit out of both Pauls at the same time.

Reactions: The S5

bergeronsboys

Jan 10, 2014
ON
They've got to be trolling. McGregor could legitimately completely skip training camp, cut to his featherweight mass of 145 lbs, then show up to the fight blackout drunk with a severe COVID infection and two broken arms, and he'd still beat the living shit out of both Pauls at the same time.
Do not downplay Covid, but I still had a chuckle...the Pauls are piss and so is Kane unfortunately although not to the same degree, that is what makes the whole thing so sad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad